cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When the community rewards $ show on your transaction history?

Today is my billing date,from the transaction history I don’t see the community rewards $,from my last payment my community rewards $ showed on the December 16,does every month the community rewards $ will show on 16th ?

Mayor / Maire

Re: When the community rewards $ show on your transaction history?

They calculate who gets rewards between the 1st and 6th of the month, it should show up then if you recieved any. It's not guaranteed and changes every month.

Oracle

@Jackhyf63, the community rewards are announced usually at the end of the first week of the month.  You should see the community reward showing in your self serve portal following the announcement.  The actual payout of the reward takes place on the night of renewal, where rewards and converted into account funds and applied to the payment first.  Any remaining costs are then paid using the credit card on file if auto pay is enabled. 

Oracle

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

Today is my billing date,from the transaction history I don’t see the community rewards $,from my last payment my community rewards $ showed on the December 16,does every month the community rewards $ will show on 16th ?

You were awarded a community reward for the top 25% last week.  It should be showing in your account overview page with that value.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Highlighted

@ShawnC13@will13am@Alex888 Thanks for quick reply.

@ShawnC13 I don’t find any community rewards $ shows on the account overview 7CB81631-F685-4731-875D-7A73B4FB8652.png

You might want to contact a mod.

Oracle

@Jackhyf63, your renewal was already done this month.  Remember it is a 30 day plan not a month so the renewal date changes most months. As you can see next month your renewal date is on the 13th of February.  If you post a screen shot of your payment history or even look at it you will probably see the community reward posted on the last payment.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

Hey @Jackhyf63 

If you have any doubts about your Rewards, you can always send us a private message. We'll be more than happy to review them for you Smiley Happy

Best regards,

Ashley

@Murco@will13am Thanks again,I will sent message to MOD.