cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the referral's bonus credited to account?

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Early this September received a PM targeted offer that if I referred a new PM account I get a $20 bonus and the referee would get $10 credit. I did take advantage of this offer and the referee did open an account on Sept. 5 and did include my code number. The referee did receive the $10 bonus but I am still waiting for my $20 bonus. Any ideas when the bonus will be added to my account? I have deleted the PM text with the referral bonus and conditions so just perhaps it was there explained.

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BEER wrote:

I think that our conflict is possibly  due to mis-communication. Yes of course the account email remains the same and may only be updated by a moderator. So if one tries the "forgot password" the re-set will go to the account email. All this time I was referring to the log-in email that initially I thought  was also the account email. I have the same log-in email also for my community email that also seems to work for my rewards. It is a bit confusing but at leasts it keeps us busy arguing -- just joking .

Ah! And yet there's pm-smayer97 saying he can do the forgot your password and that it goes to his new email. Soo...there's only one saying this. The evidence thins 🙂

BEER

@Anonymous wrote:

@BEER 

I used the same link. I can also change whatever that email address is.

My test was to try the forgot your password link and that email came to the original email address. Not the changed one. But you now have another corroborating experience from another user. You had last left it that maybe you were using an alias. I have not.

So I was letting you know. It would seem YMMV with this matter. I'm still skeptical but two people saying it worked is pretty good evidence to the contrary. It just doesn't work for me. Maybe I should test it over night. I don't know how immediate you other two have tried the forgot your password link.

I think that our conflict is possibly  due to mis-communication. Yes of course the account email remains the same and may only be updated by a moderator. So if one tries the "forgot password" the re-set will go to the account email. All this time I was referring to the log-in email that initially I thought  was also the account email. I have the same log-in email also for my community email that also seems to work for my rewards. It is a bit confusing but at leasts it keeps us busy arguing -- just joking .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BEER 

I used the same link. I can also change whatever that email address is.

My test was to try the forgot your password link and that email came to the original email address. Not the changed one. But you now have another corroborating experience from another user. You had last left it that maybe you were using an alias. I have not.

So I was letting you know. It would seem YMMV with this matter. I'm still skeptical but two people saying it worked is pretty good evidence to the contrary. It just doesn't work for me. Maybe I should test it over night. I don't know how immediate you other two have tried the forgot your password link.

BEER

@Anonymous wrote:

@BEER 

lol Hey did you see pm-smayer97 saying that he swears that that username/email address change worked for him. It did not work for me so maybe it's another of those sometimes it works for some kind of glitches.

OK.. I understand that it didn't work for you ..... however you also gave me a hard time when I in the past in detail posted that I was able to also do this. Just in case my username/email change was just an isolated glitch I experiment and was able to change my username/email back and forth several times. I will again explain that they way it works for me is to go through Simon by repeating the question several times until you are directed to a change email/username link. I believe that you may be confusing the account email with the username email.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BEER 

lol Hey did you see pm-smayer97 saying that he swears that that username/email address change worked for him. It did not work for me so maybe it's another of those sometimes it works for some kind of glitches.

BEER

@Anonymous wrote:

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My eyes hurt. 🙂

If I can interpret that...no...it gets credited to ones account up to 3 days after activation. Then it can go towards buying add-ons or the next plan renewal.

Good of you to jump in and start participating though. Welcome to Public Mobile.

talking about bumping a thread

Well...I wouldn't harp on a newb for that. 🙂

I suppose I could also have said something like that the thread has been solved so no need to add to it with nothing new...but nor am I the thread police. But I went ahead and clarified the incorrect information anyway. So I'm an opinionated old sot. Sue me. 🙂

Yup .. you are what you admit to be and more .... can't understand why the moderators haven't  yet deleted your account .....

BEER

@Anonymous wrote:

My eyes hurt. 🙂

If I can interpret that...no...it gets credited to ones account up to 3 days after activation. Then it can go towards buying add-ons or the next plan renewal.

Good of you to jump in and start participating though. Welcome to Public Mobile.

Here you go again - being an ass ...... 

@Anonymous wrote:

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My eyes hurt. 🙂

Well...I wouldn't harp on a newb for that. 🙂I suppose I could also have said something like that the thread has been solved so no need to add to it with nothing new...but nor am I the thread police. But I went ahead and clarified the incorrect information anyway. So I'm an opinionated old sot. Sue me. 🙂

@Anonymous 

I'm pretty sure if you were handing out tickets would have lost my license a long time ago!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My eyes hurt. 🙂

Well...I wouldn't harp on a newb for that. 🙂

I suppose I could also have said something like that the thread has been solved so no need to add to it with nothing new...but nor am I the thread police. But I went ahead and clarified the incorrect information anyway. So I'm an opinionated old sot. Sue me. 🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

My eyes hurt. 🙂

W a h t 🥂🍻 @Anonymous  teeid🍺🥃 🥴🥴🥴🥴

LOL!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@oshawaguy76 wrote:

Hi ya it get put too Hour account thr day or same day as Your Due Date that U need Too Pay Uour Bill 

My eyes hurt. 🙂

oshawaguy76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi ya it get put too Hour account thr day or same day as Your Due Date that U need Too Pay Uour Bill 

BEER

@Anonymous wrote:

Unbelievable. Really? Did you read the text? By Sep 24th.

This is not spamming by the way. It's incredulity at your obvious questions. And primarily that you've been here this long and go about asking these obvious questions. It's called gaming.

Be respectful and welcoming

The Community is a place for Public Mobile customers to come together and help one another out. We want everyone to have a positive experience, so please be kind to one another. Please refrain from posting anything inflammatory, lewd, harmful, insulting, or otherwise inappropriate. Remember: posts in the Community are from fellow customers who are trying to help. Please handle all interactions with respect and empathy. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unbelievable. Really? Did you read the text? By Sep 24th.

This is not spamming by the way. It's incredulity at your obvious questions. And primarily that you've been here this long and go about asking these obvious questions. It's called gaming.

BEER

@iliketotalk wrote:

@BEER wrote:

Early this September received a PM targeted offer that if I referred a new PM account I get a $20 bonus and the referee would get $10 credit. I did take advantage of this offer and the referee did open an account on Sept. 5 and did include my code number. The referee did receive the $10 bonus but I am still waiting for my $20 bonus. Any ideas when the bonus will be added to my account? I have deleted the PM text with the referral bonus and conditions so just perhaps it was there explained.

@BEER hi I believe it said by the 24th of sept.😁

Ohhhhh...yes..... I do remember something about Sept 24. thanks!!!

Will have to quickly accept you for SOLUTION before z10user4.  starts spaming this post.

WOW - I was too late she already has with her snitty comments. Obviously -- because she's so rash didn't read my post in where I explained that I no longer have the PM text. 

@BEER If there is something wrong with your phone settings or the SIM card, it may be faster to visit a physical location in a shopping mall to have someone take a look at your phone.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@BEER wrote:

@BEER hi I believe it said by the 24th of sept.😁

Need Help? Let's chat.