cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When is the referral's bonus credited to account?

Early this September received a PM targeted offer that if I referred a new PM account I get a $20 bonus and the referee would get $10 credit. I did take advantage of this offer and the referee did open an account on Sept. 5 and did include my code number. The referee did receive the $10 bonus but I am still waiting for my $20 bonus. Any ideas when the bonus will be added to my account? I have deleted the PM text with the referral bonus and conditions so just perhaps it was there explained.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: When is the referral's bonus credited to account?

@Beer wrote:

Early this September received a PM targeted offer that if I referred a new PM account I get a $20 bonus and the referee would get $10 credit. I did take advantage of this offer and the referee did open an account on Sept. 5 and did include my code number. The referee did receive the $10 bonus but I am still waiting for my $20 bonus. Any ideas when the bonus will be added to my account? I have deleted the PM text with the referral bonus and conditions so just perhaps it was there explained.

@Beer hi I believe it said by the 24th of sept.😁

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Beer wrote:

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Beer If there is something wrong with your phone settings or the SIM card, it may be faster to visit a physical location in a shopping mall to have someone take a look at your phone.

Highlighted

@iliketotalk wrote:

@Beer wrote:

Ohhhhh...yes..... I do remember something about Sept 24. thanks!!!

Will have to quickly accept you for SOLUTION before z10user4.  starts spaming this post.

WOW - I was too late she already has with her snitty comments. Obviously -- because she's so rash didn't read my post in where I explained that I no longer have the PM text. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Unbelievable. Really? Did you read the text? By Sep 24th.

This is not spamming by the way. It's incredulity at your obvious questions. And primarily that you've been here this long and go about asking these obvious questions. It's called gaming.

Highlighted

@z10user4 wrote:

Unbelievable. Really? Did you read the text? By Sep 24th.

This is not spamming by the way. It's incredulity at your obvious questions. And primarily that you've been here this long and go about asking these obvious questions. It's called gaming.

Be respectful and welcoming

The Community is a place for Public Mobile customers to come together and help one another out. We want everyone to have a positive experience, so please be kind to one another. Please refrain from posting anything inflammatory, lewd, harmful, insulting, or otherwise inappropriate. Remember: posts in the Community are from fellow customers who are trying to help. Please handle all interactions with respect and empathy. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi ya it get put too Hour account thr day or same day as Your Due Date that U need Too Pay Uour Bill 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@oshawaguy76 wrote:

Hi ya it get put too Hour account thr day or same day as Your Due Date that U need Too Pay Uour Bill 

My eyes hurt. 🙂

If I can interpret that...no...it gets credited to ones account up to 3 days after activation. Then it can go towards buying add-ons or the next plan renewal.

Good of you to jump in and start participating though. Welcome to Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

W a h t 🥂🍻 @z10user4  teeid🍺🥃 🥴🥴🥴🥴

LOL!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

My eyes hurt. 🙂

If I can interpret that...no...it gets credited to ones account up to 3 days after activation. Then it can go towards buying add-ons or the next plan renewal.

Good of you to jump in and start participating though. Welcome to Public Mobile.

talking about bumping a thread

Need Help? Let's chat.