cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does one receive their annual rewards?

trustsea
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have just been billed dor my 13 month and still have not received any loyalty reward.  Was there a mistake or is this a time delayed event.  The charge to my credit card went through without any loyalty reward.  To whom should I email/text regarding this account specific issue? Thanks in advance!

13 REPLIES 13

Murphcrud
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is probably in the works but may be that your 13th month billing is out of sync.  I would wait for one additional  billing period

dickwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

the very next plan renewal date after each anniversary.

@geopublic wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@popping wrote:

@trustsea 

PM plan is billed in 30 days cycle and in advance.  Therefore, your anniversary date is 5 days after your 13th payment.  You are not getting the loyalty yet.  IIRC, I saw the loyalty reward after the 13th payment on my account to be used on my 14th renewal.

Right answer.  Too bad the solution was given to the wrong response. 

@trustsea  By all means please change the solution to help others in a similar situation find the correct solution. @popping  Just out of curiosity where does it say the loyalty rewards get applied 5 days after the anniversary date. According to the knowledge base article it says that it gets applied on the first renewal date (13th)  after 12 months.

The Loyalty Reward

How does it work?

"On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the amount of days your account was suspended."

Edit: @will13am  you are more than welcome to change it as well.

With great power comes greater responsibility.  There is no blatant disrepect for terms of use warranting the use of drastic measures.  I will not take any action. 

lt appears @ShawnC13  had no problem changing it. Smiley Happy

Smiley Sad

@popping wrote:

@trustsea 

PM plan is billed in 30 days cycle and in advance.  Therefore, your anniversary date is 5 days after your 13th payment.  You are not getting the loyalty yet.  IIRC, I saw the loyalty reward after the 13th payment on my account to be used on my 14th renewal payment(13th renewal).

The rewards section should show the first loyalty reward shortly before one year has passed.  It will conincide with that thirteenth 30 day payment.  However, since the loyalty $1 credit gets placed in the rewards section of the account after that renewal - as you said - the $1 will not be moved into the account balance until the following renewal.

@will13am wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@popping wrote:

@trustsea 

PM plan is billed in 30 days cycle and in advance.  Therefore, your anniversary date is 5 days after your 13th payment.  You are not getting the loyalty yet.  IIRC, I saw the loyalty reward after the 13th payment on my account to be used on my 14th renewal.

@trustsea  By all means please change the solution to help others in a similar situation find the correct solution. @popping  Just out of curiosity where does it say the loyalty rewards get applied 5 days after the anniversary date. According to the knowledge base article it says that it gets applied on the first renewal date (13th)  after 12 months.

The Loyalty Reward

How does it work?

"On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the amount of days your account was suspended."

With great power comes greater responsibility.  There is no blatant disrepect for terms of use warranting the use of drastic measures.  I will not take any action. 

lt appears @ShawnC13  had no problem changing it. Smiley Happy

@geopublic wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@popping wrote:

@trustsea 

The Loyalty Reward

How does it work?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wetcoaster wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@popping wrote:

@trustsea 

The Loyalty Reward

How does it work?

The 13th renewal is the 14th payment?

And... 12 plan cycles at 30days =360days, but the loyalty rewards are updated after a full 12 months = 365 days.

You are correct.  I should say the 14th payment instead of 14th renewal.  I will update my post.  Thanks for pointing it out.

@geopublic wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@popping wrote:

@trustsea 

The Loyalty Reward

How does it work?

The 13th renewal is the 14th payment?

And... 12 plan cycles at 30days =360days, but the loyalty rewards are updated after a full 12 months = 365 days.

@will13am wrote:

@popping wrote:

@trustsea 

The Loyalty Reward

How does it work?

@popping wrote:

@trustsea 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@trustsea 

PM plan is billed in 30 days cycle and in advance.  Therefore, your anniversary date is 5 days after your 13th payment.  You are not getting the loyalty yet.  IIRC, I saw the loyalty reward after the 13th payment on my account to be used on my 14th renewal payment(13th renewal).

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Contacting the moderators would likely be your best bet! Smiley Happy

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@trustsea wrote:

I have just been billed dor my 13 month and still have not received any loyalty reward.  Was there a mistake or is this a time delayed event.  The charge to my credit card went through without any loyalty reward.  To whom should I email/text regarding this account specific issue? Thanks in advance!

@

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.