cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does AutoPay reward kick in?

cowtree
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm a new customer. Is it normal that the AutoPay reward is not shown under My Rewards and not credited in Available Funds? I set up three accounts and this is only happening with one of them. 

12 REPLIES 12

Rif786
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, don't worry, if you don't receive the ap reward in your first billing period, then you'll receive it in the next period which means you will get 4$ 🙂

Rif786
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Don't worry, if you don't receive your reward in the first billing period, then you will receive in the next period which means you will get 4$ instead of 2 🙂

@cowtree I  hope you used your referral code for the 2 other accounts.  And someone else's for your own account.

@cowtree wrote:

OK, done. (Yes, same credit card - but over three consecutive days)

cowtree

OK, done. (Yes, same credit card - but over three consecutive days)

@cowtree did yiu use the same credit card for all 3? Since the other 2 accounts received their autopay rewards and its been 4 days now. Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one . (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@cowtree wrote:

Yes, I received "Welcome to Public Mobile" emails for all three of them. And all three are working fine.

cowtree

Yes, I received "Welcome to Public Mobile" emails for all three of them. And all three are working fine.

@cowtree did you receive a welcome message for all 3 accounts? Thanks.

@cowtree wrote:

Account was set up three days ago. For the others, AP showed up immediately under My Rewards. Yes, AP is enabled. 

cowtree

Account was set up three days ago. For the others, AP showed up immediately under My Rewards. Yes, AP is enabled. 

@cowtree wrote:

Any idea why it might show up under My Rewards for only two of the three accounts?

@cowtree  When did you activate the third account?  Did u verify that AP has been enabled on that account?

@geopublic wrote:

@cowtree wrote:

I'm a new customer. Is it normal that the AutoPay reward is not shown under My Rewards and not credited in Available Funds? I set up three accounts and this is only happening with one of them. 

@cowtree It gets applied just before your plan renewal occurs. If you did not get the AP reward then on your next renewal you will get $2 + $2 = $4 credited during your next renewal.

The $2 autopay reward doesn't discount the frist 30 days for any new customer. The $4 discount on the first renewal is the norm if autopay is active at that time.

cowtree

Any idea why it might show up under My Rewards for only two of the three accounts?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@cowtree wrote:

@cowtree It gets applied just before your plan renewal occurs. If you did not get the AP reward then on your next renewal you will get $2 + $2 = $4 credited during your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.