cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do community badges appear?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Has anyone noticed that the community badges have not  appearied this month? 

or do they typically show up later in the month?

Screenshot (32).png

10 REPLIES 10

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

They usually appear right when Jerm posts... thought I never got something this past month... Oh well, get my year bonus moving forward 🙂 

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Speaking of badges and stuff, I earned another $4 this past month.

Nice knowing my help, though I'm not as awesome as many are here, is still apprecaited none-the-less. 

It helps to offset the cost of my cable going up another $5/month. (thanks Rogers)

SD08

LOL.  Those probably double as bullet-proof vests.  Smiley LOL

@will13am wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

Guys, does it really matter if you get it or not? I am sure you all have earned the same medal before. If you don't get the rewards, that's a different story. Smiley Indifferent

Come on, these e-trinkets mean the world to everyone. 

I hope they arrive soon I know I have room for it somewhere!!

Need more BADGES?!?!?!Need more BADGES?!?!?!

It has been doctored here is what I think is the original

badge.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@NDesai wrote:

Guys, does it really matter if you get it or not? I am sure you all have earned the same medal before. If you don't get the rewards, that's a different story. Smiley Indifferent

Come on, these e-trinkets mean the world to everyone. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Usually they do show up same day when they release contribution chart. I am still missing mine too.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

mimmo

I thought they were pretty much same day.  will keep an eye out next couple days and see when/if they show up.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

I think last month they appeared a little bit later. 

I think this month the contribution announcement is late so the badges may appear even later. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mimmo, they usually show up a day later after the announcement.  Congrats on the 0.5%

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.