cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Awards are seen in account ?

Nadia2021
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Are award shown on community account or on the self serve account and when are they calculated, awarded and shown on the account?

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

When Are Rewards Applied To My Account?

Here are some things you should keep in mind about our Rewards program:

• All earned Rewards are applied to your account on your plan renewal date, before your payment is processed.
  • There are exceptions to the above statement:
    • Community Rewards are reviewed between the 1st and 6th of every month, and applied to your account after the review period on your payment due date. If your payment due date is during the review period, your Rewards will be applied on your next payment due date.

• For more information visit HERE  

If you are mainly talking about the Community Reward:

You will get a message that you earned one.

There will also be a badge in your profile.

BUT if your renewal is around the 5 6 7 8 of month you may or may not ever see the reward listed in your My Account. 

Mine is hit a miss showing on My Account. I have to go to a MOD and have it confirmed and keep copies of it all. If it does happen automatically (and did not show on your MY Account) you need to check your $ transactions to see if you receive the credit. 

For me....the feeling that it is there.....is an unfulfilling feeling.  

Some times I have to contact a MOD again they just credit my account. 

And if you get 2 months in a row and both missing on your MY Account. Just more work for you....that others don't have. 

I like Public Mobile and this would be my biggest issue. 

@Nadia2021 wrote:

Thanks @esjliv  for the reply 

I do not see any percentage badge in profile yet, maybe it appears later. Do you know when the percentage badge would appear? For example how many days before each cycles ends or when in a month?

Thanks 

Hello @Nadia2021 ,

If you view on other people's profiles, by hovering over their Community Username and select "View Profile" you can look at those specific users and if they were awarded any badges. It will show you the badges they earned (if any), and the dates awarded under the Badges section.

@Nadia2021   the actual reward $ will be seen on your My Account around the 6th day.  And usually around the 7th of 8th day of the month, you will see the Badge on your Community account and you will see an official announcement about the Reward in the Announcements  forum.  This is an example for last month

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-May-2021/td-p/694212

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nadia2021 : The badges come out a few days after the reward is distributed. Also coinciding with the monthly announcement.

Nadia2021

Thanks @esjliv  for the reply 

I do not see any percentage badge in profile yet, maybe it appears later. Do you know when the percentage badge would appear? For example how many days before each cycles ends or when in a month?

Thanks 

Nadia2021

@Anonymousthanks for your reply so I will  check it around 6th of July . 
thanks 🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Nadia2021 wrote:

Are award shown on community account or on the self serve account and when are they calculated, awarded and shown on the account?

Hello @Nadia2021 

All rewards $'s are displayed in your Self Serve account, not in the Community.

BUT if you were awarded Community awards you will be sent a Badge telling you what percentage you made. This will be sorted in "My Profile"  under your Avatar, top, right of your Community Page.

Rewards $'s: Autopay, Community, Refer-A-Friend, Loyalty can all be found listed under your Overview tab in your Self Serve account.

If you have not registered for one, you can here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

All Rewards $'s will be deducted from the amount you owe on your renewal date.

So, first any Available Funds will be taken, then Awards will be applied, then the remaining will be owing or charged to your credit card if you have one registered on your account.

Everything will be listed in your "View Payment History" area for the breakdown of charges and rewards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nadia2021 : On about the 6th of each month, those that have earned a reward will see the reward dollar amount in the self-serve under the Rewards section.

Edit: assuming you mean the community reward. Be sure to have the same email address in your community account and the self-serve account. Even case. That's how they link.

Need Help? Let's chat.