cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens when I change my rate plan?

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

What happens when I change my plan?

• Plan changes begin the moment you make the change.  A new 30 day payment cycle starts the moment you activate your new plan. To activate a new plan there must be enough funds in your account to cover the full amount of the new plan.
  • Visit your Self Serve account to make plan changes or purchase Add-ons.
  • Plans are not pro-rated, which means any days remaining in your current payment cycle will not be credited toward your new plan.

What happens to my rewards if I change my plan? 

• Any rewards earned on your current payment cycle are applied to your account within 2 hours, after a successful plan change.
  • All future rewards will be applied normally, upon your next payment due date, as long as you remain eligible for the reward. For example, you continue to be registered for AutoPay and your friends’ accounts remain active.
  • The timeline below outlines when eligible rewards are applied to your account:

Rate Plan Change Timeline.png

What happens to my Community rewards if I change my plan?

• Your Community rewards are earned per calendar month up to a maximum of $10 and are calculated at the beginning of the following month.
  • Unlike AutoPay and Refer-a-Friend which are recurring rewards, Community rewards will only be applied to your account once. For example, if you earn a Community reward in the month of February and you decide to change your plan in March, you will receive the Community reward within 2 hours of your plan change in March.
  • Rewards will only be applied once regardless of the number of plan changes in a given month.  
0 REPLIES 0
Need Help? Let's chat.