cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens to rewards when I change plan mid-cycle?

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What happens to rewards when I change my plan mid-cycle?

Will my rewards be then issued on the new cycle date or will they stay on the original date?

6 REPLIES 6

@Poogzley 

If you do a plan change, let us know what happens.  

According to knowledge article, 

• All earned Rewards are applied to your account on your plan renewal date, before your payment is processed.
  • There are exceptions to the above statement:
    • Community Rewards are reviewed between the 1st and 6th of every month, and applied to your account after the review period on your payment due date. If your payment due date is during the review period, your Rewards will be applied on your next payment due date.
    • If you’ve changed your plan prior to your current plan renewal date, you will receive your Reward credits after you have paid for the new plan, within approximately 24 hours. Rewards will be applied normally from then on.

@Poogzley wrote:

@RossN wrote:

Poogzleyy any accumulatedd rewards will go towards paying for your new plan

That did not really answer my question... I wanted to know how changing my plan mid-cycle impacts my rewards cycle

No reward for first month of new plan. It gets put in balance after plan change and you get extra discount next renewal.

Poogzley

@geopublic wrote:

@Poogzley wrote:

Will my rewards be then issued on the new cycle date or will they stay on the original date?

@Poogzley  New cycle date.

Perfect! Thank You 😊

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Poogzley wrote:

@Poogzley  New cycle date.

Poogzley

@RossN wrote:

Poogzleyy any accumulatedd rewards will go towards paying for your new plan

That did not really answer my question... I wanted to know how changing my plan mid-cycle impacts my rewards cycle

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Poogzleyy any accumulatedd rewards will go towards paying for your new plan what you paid for old plan will be lost

Need Help? Let's chat.