cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallmart credit from june 2018

Pakstar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signedup before end of the month June 2018. I was suppose to get $25 credit and i never did. 

3 REPLIES 3

@kav2001c wrote:

@RobertQc

Account history goes back further than 6 months

You just need to change the dates

@kav2001cYour right, if you manually select the dates it will let you go back 1 year. That's really good information thanks a lot!

1 year.png

Funny because it says otherwise and only lets you select 6 months from the drop down. I never thought to manually select and would let it go up to 1 year. Public mobile needs to update their wording in so many places.

psy.png

@PakstarIgnore what I said about 6 months I was wrong, can you upload a screen shot of your account history, but manually select the dates to go back

@RobertQc

(and anyone else who bravo'd that post)

What are you talking about?

Account history goes back further than 6 months

You just need to change the dates

@Pakstar

I have to ask why you waited so long to request the adjustment?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Pakstar wrote:

I signedup before end of the month June 2017. I was suppose to get $25 credit and i never did. 

@Pakstar2017? How can you be sure if account transaction history goes back only 6 months? Despite public mobile saying it can only go back 6 months, they do manually allow you to select the dates of 1 year

I see you edited your post to 2018. You should really try to take care of this stuff sooner. Once again the account history only goes back 6 months. Despite public mobile saying it can only go back 6 months, they do manually allow you to select the dates of 1 year. So not sure how anyone here could look into this with a screen shot that won't go back that far... But is this the offer? Please upload a screen shot of your account history.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATED-Get-a-SIM-20-bill-credit-when-y...

I can't seem to find an offer for $25, but I can see one for $20

It was valid from May 11th to July 4th 2018  Did you get the correct plan?  It should have been credited within 72 hours.

If you are sure, I would suggest sending a message to the moderator team to look into this since they can go back further on your account transaction history. Click this to send them a message.

One thing to keep in mind is if you got data, it no longer applies. What plan did you go on?

@NDesai wrote:

Just heard back from the team and they have told us that this promo is eligible on any Talk+Text plan activated at Walmart. However, Talk+Text+Data plans are not eligible for this promo. 

Need Help? Let's chat.