cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wal Mart Promotion

terrif
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know if the Wal Mart Promotion is still going on?  How long does that $$ take to show up in your account?  My Autopay is already there. 

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Yes, it ended on July 4.  Hopefully, another promo will come soon.  

terrif

Thanks for all the responses!  I had a message as well about this from a Moderator.  Thanks!

@terrif wrote:

That was the one I was talking about as well.  I thought it had ended but wanted to be sure. 

Thanks for the response!

Sorry, I thought you had activated during promo and was wondering how long it should take to get the credit applied

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

terrif

That was the one I was talking about as well.  I thought it had ended but wanted to be sure. 

Thanks for the response!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@terrif, what Walmart promotion?  I believe the free SIM card + $20 account credit promotion has ended. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@terrif wrote:

Does anyone know if the Wal Mart Promotion is still going on?  How long does that $$ take to show up in your account?  My Autopay is already there. 

Thanks

It takes upto 72 hours to have credits applied to your account as these have to be done manually by the MODs

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.