cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Until what level of points we can get $$$

philthunder
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello guys,

I just would like to know until what level of badges or points we can get discounts on our plans ?

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have a look here. There are the Oracles that get appointed. Then there are the different earned levels. Last month a couple contributors got the top reward. There was a good handful that got the next level.

Then there's the chart of how it breaks down.

They say it's kinda easy to get the top 50%. Maybe not too much effort to get the 25%. But 10 and 5 and especially 1 are more work. See those people on there? See how much they post here?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@philthunder wrote:

Hello guys,

I just would like to know until what level of badges or points we can get discounts on our plans ?

Thank you 

I would agree that it takes more than 1-2 hours a  day to reach the $15 reward.  The best thing to do is participate in the forum, read up on past issues and what worked to solve them and share that information.  Treat the community rewards as a bonus for helping people out but don't depend on it.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Dunkman wrote:

@philthunder 

The exact formula is unknown to PM community members.  Combinations of bravos received, solutions accepted, time spent on forum, etc.  

It is easier to earn the lower amounts per month.  It takes a lot of time to earn the higher levels.  As we joke on the community forum, you can likely earn more money collecting bottles and cans on the street then spending time here.  Earning $20 is not reachable for most people, except for oracles.  $15/month likely need to spend at least 1-2 hours most days.  Less than minimum wage if you average it out.  

If you enjoy participating and helping others, then give it a try.  

I would say that for the $15 Community reward, you'd have to spend a lot more than 1 to 2 hours per day participating on this website.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@philthunder 

The exact formula is unknown to PM community members.  Combinations of bravos received, solutions accepted, time spent on forum, etc.  

It is easier to earn the lower amounts per month.  It takes a lot of time to earn the higher levels.  As we joke on the community forum, you can likely earn more money collecting bottles and cans on the street then spending time here.  Earning $20 is not reachable for most people, except for oracles.  $15/month likely need to spend at least 1-2 hours most days.  Less than minimum wage if you average it out.  

If you enjoy participating and helping others, then give it a try.  

Need Help? Let's chat.