cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

You did It!

Rewards are in!!!!!

Congratulations to all the May 2022 contributors!!

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all the April 2022 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

@softech I hear ya, yep I'm sure you're spot on. 😆

@Nezgar  Tier 3 provider hired Tier 3 developers.  Passing credentials seamlessly will only work if PM willing to pay more for the project.  LoL

@esjliv wrote:

Anyone else miss the one log in to see all our account information. Wonder if it will ever go back to that...

Yes. I've been keeping it to myself, but I do also think it's "royally stupid". The credentials are the same, why even require people to re-enter their credentials for the rewards portal if you've already signed into the selfserve portal, etc...  It was hard enough to explain to new referrals which credentials to use between self-serve and the community. Oh well... not much we can do about it now.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congrats All!

Anyone else miss the one log in to see all our account information. Wonder if it will ever go back to that...

We are all richer than we think by now!!

April rewards are in our My Rewards!!!

I think many (everyone?) may have got a bonus last month.

AE_Collector

I think I may have stole $2-3 from someone last month 😂

Congrats contributors!

danielj

Congratulations to all the March 2022 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congrats all you March 2022 awardees and contributors!

This time was just a fluke… I assumed it likely arrived yesterday. Checked and saw it was in our accounts and the. Checked to see no announcement here yet! I’m frequentlynfirst past the post from things that count towards … well …  nothing. 

AE_Collector

thanks @AE_Collector !! you always the first to deliver us the good news!!!

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

It’s Unofficial Announcement Time again folks…..

AE_Collector

danielj

Congratulations to all the February 2022 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

@esjliv wrote:

Umm, it's the eve of March 5th...Community rewards are awarded - is that not the earliest it has been added to accounts before (at least in my time).

Well, Congrats on February 2022 rewards all!!

anything to do with Feb is a short month?  LoL

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CountyDownIeUk : Badges seemed to have dropped by the wayside since December (Nov was the last for Oct).

Congrats everybody. Our beloved company drives down their appreciation to their hard working customers to just a generic thread covering the whole year. Gee thanks PM. Oh well. As long as those who earned a reward, got a reward I guess is all we can hope for.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@NDesai 

Thanks for the post. 

I have been awarded with dollars but not for Feb but still have $5 from Jan, I think. My next payment date is on the 7th. So far far been awarded $12.....but no badges? Did that change....no badge for community reward?

KK688
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats to recipients of February rewards!

@KK688 yes, usually it does. 

🤔

KK688
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, I see it early too.  It usually appeared in accounts on the evening of the 6th.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Umm, it's the eve of March 5th...Community rewards are awarded - is that not the earliest it has been added to accounts before (at least in my time).

Well, Congrats on February 2022 rewards all!!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous  yup, and @AE_Collector  yup! 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@softech wrote:

thanks @AE_Collector   .. and this is a month we need to check from My Rewards site  🙂

Agree if you login to your self-serve account first. 

Lol.  Habit training: I need to think what info I want and login to the correct site first, until after PM update the one login for both sites.

@esjliv wrote:

Congrats all contributors and awardees!!

It would be nice if a text was received when rewards are added to accounts. But, why make things easier on us? 😆

Which would inspire more posts asking how to turn off the messages from Public Mobile which as we all know leads to more posts asking why they weren’t notified about having to log in to claim the free holiday season gifts.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv : Because there's no profit in making things easier for customers let alone community members.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congrats all contributors and awardees!!

It would be nice if a text was received when rewards are added to accounts. But, why make things easier on us? 😆

Yes more run around to find it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to all reward recipients.

Need Help? Let's chat.