cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

@esjliv @hTideGnow @HALIMACS   it was early  For sure I saw that yesterday for sure, I could have seen that as early as the day before, but I am not 100% sure 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow @HALIMACS I see something now, but it wasn't there when hTideGnow first inquired about it. 🤔

thanks @HALIMACS  that was early.  that's why I was wondering if it is real!!

Yes, they were posted yesterday @hTideGnow  & @esjliv , surprisingly.

Mine were/are displaying anyway and I have had a renewal since the December rewards applied.

Could be a carry-over of last month's image i suppose?

@hTideGnow not yet. Must be from December, is your renewal soon?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI All, 

is the Jan reward already posted on My rewards?  I see the rewards there, but not sure if it is  for Jan or Dec .  thanks

We are all "richer than we think"  🙂

@darlicious your 30000th bravo is in sight 🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

You're starting to turn into the Wayne Gretzky of the community....is that 16 in a row? You hit 3000 so quickly I can only pump out congrats posts when you double your stats.....and your hot on my third all time tail! Even computergeek joining @z10user4's 30,000+ mark slipped by me! You may get there before I do?!!

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Was wondering why I couldn't find this thread -- it looks like it went dormant for a few months... Anyhow, I noticed the Community Rewards have dropped in my account this evening, so an early congrats to all other contributors who have received as well. 🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to August 2022 contributors and awardees!

thanks @AE_Collector   I am surprise they loaded the fund that early now

🙂

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Looks like the community Rewards have landed covering August 2022. I haven’t been following very close this summer what with us being able to actually go to our vacation home in WA State for the first summer since 2019. I don’t appear to be the only one as no one reported the July Community rewards here! But summer is starting to wind down and daytime highs in greater Vancouver may have been in the 30’s for the last time until next year.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

Thanks I edited my bad math!

ShawnC13 : 13/13 (Lol...was the 13 in your username a premonition?)

z10user4:     13/16 (Edit: What's wrong with me today? I can't add? Total months corrected.)

darlicious:    13/35*

softech:        13/43*

* I think I calculated this correctly.

@darlicious I think z10 is 13/68.  Would be interesting to see how long each one was here when they completed their 13 in a row.  Mine is easy to figure out but not sure about the others.  Softechs would be relatively easy just count back from this month

I think @softech is 13/40

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

While your contributions as an oracle are appreciated and require dedication you cannot compare those months at an appointed position that is not an opportunity for other members who must participate at a level to sustain a top 1% badge level. So you may have sustained a longer top 1% streak than 13 you will never know because you chose to take the oracle position and its privileges....one of which is participation and contributions to the community that do not require a day in day out constant presence. (I'm not downplaying your contributions just stating the facts.)

Since you brought up the statistics you got me curious so here they are.....

Member/# of months/# of top 1% badges/total # months of streak/total top 1% badges awarded

• ShawnC13: 1/6,   1/8,  1/9,  2/5,  8/7,  13/89
  • z10uzer4:    1/6,   2/5,  4/4,  6/6,           13/68 (Edit: corrected total badges)
  • darlicious:   3/3,   10/2,                           13/29
  • softech :     3/3,   10/2,                           13/29

Suffice it to say @softech will be breaking another impressive record 3 weeks or so from now....

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I doubled up on my $2 reward this month for $4 total. That’s 4 - $1 McDonald's cones for me this month rather than just two! Still just enough data remaining to load the McD App.

@softech I thnk your stretch is pretty amazing when it is only going to two people each month.  Well done and you are right about the help!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13   you are the untouchable.. LoL

At the end of the day, we are all here to try to help.   It's a team work  🙂

@darlicious wrote:

If he continues on thru July he will break the 3 way tie between @Anonymous , @ShawnC13  and myself and that as community reward recipients continue to shrink is an impressive enough feat on its own.

@darlicious  I think my record could stay intact for quite awhile.  I received my 13 consectutive from my first month here and went to Oracle.  So I am still on a streak of getting the top reward available to me and that is 68 months straight.

But in all seriousness congrats to @softech simply amazing numbers being produced!!

@darlicious wrote:

What 5 days since rewards were in our accounts and no one has mentioned anything? 3 days difference....how many members have a double reward in their accounts?

I looked on the 6th and only had the regular rewards but now it looks like someone may have done a double run

Yes @darlicious   the badge system came back earlier but it broke for last month result again.

😞

But thanks for the work for all of us

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

Without badges I cannot confirm the Univac 5000's results and without an announcement I cannot confirm the badge level numbers at least not in a timely manner. And with the onslaught of nefarious weasels who knows what the real numbers are....? I can tell you one thing until retirement there has been no one who even comes close to the numbers @softech has been producing month in and month out......

If he continues on thru July he will break the 3 way tie between @Anonymous , @ShawnC13  and myself and that as community reward recipients continue to shrink is an impressive enough feat on its own.

@darlicious wrote:

What 5 days since rewards were in our accounts and no one has mentioned anything? 3 days difference....how many members have a double reward in their accounts?

HI @darlicious   cos we are waiting for your winner list  🙂

You have not posted that for months

Congrats everyone and thanks for all the great work.

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all the June 2022 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all the May 2022 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congrats all contributors!

Yes I agree, occasionally it has even been on the sixth.

This is kinda late this month, I thought usually time is the 7th, isn't it?

Need Help? Let's chat.