cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

@Nezgar wrote:

@HALIMACS wrote:

@esjliv 

Available funds and recent payment history for the matching service account to your username.

It should be there - mine is.

Presuming the whole username mess-up didn't affect it ... 😠

I still received a community bonus after my incident recovering  access to my community account. So all seems well with community rewards still.

@Nezgar @HALIMACS @hTideGnow  - that is good that you all didn't have an issue, even after recovering community id.

But still I show nothing for May. Great, now I need to submit a ticket to inquire 🤔.  Luckily I took some screenshots to provide in my ticket. 

@HALIMACS wrote:

@esjliv 

Available funds and recent payment history for the matching service account to your username.

I still received a community bonus after my incident recovering  access to my community account. So all seems well with community rewards still.

@esjliv 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @hTideGnow , that's great you have rewards applied. Congrats all contributors!

Where or how do you see rewards applied? I do not see anything yet. 🤔

We used to be very eager with when the Community rewards arrive, but look like no one update this post anymore.

May Community rewards are now IN!!! it was there around 2:xx PM EST

so, for the last couple months, PM no longer deposit the money late in the evening, but have been like this around 2PM EST 

Congrats everyone!!

HI all , 

Thanks to @dabr 's discovery, Jan rewards are in!!  But not on your My Rewards, instead on your Account's Available fund directly.   

Not sure if it is the same for those on Public Points.  Whoever on Public Points, can you confirm?

@Nezgar 

yes I had a $5 reward, however I only received $2 and now my rewards account is showing $2. so $1 just disappeared into thin air. 

Yeah, something is messed up this month (January) with what I was expecting so far @Nezgar . I'll see what happens in the coming days. 🤔

So my current state is that I had a $2 community reward showing in the rewards portal prior to my renewal date on Feb 9th, and after renewal I show $0 community reward in the rewards portal, but the community reward never applied to my account on renewal... Hoping it isn't due to my renewal date being so close to/ or on the date PM normally applies the community rewards. I've heard there were issues with that in the past.

For $2 I'm not really concerned to open a ticket with CS agents, but wondering if anyone else has seen similar -- hopefully it works going forward, especially if the community rewards are larger...

@HALIMACS  I hear this from support last Sunday , when I saw this thread and people taking about rewards came early … and I’ve only had one reward giving for dec which was $5 and when I look on my my rewards portal and still only shows $5 ever rewarded 

Where did you hear that from @Handy1 ?

Such delays lead me to wonder if Public Mobile is not musing about the rewards program... like maybe trying to find a way to revert everyone to public points?

For instance, I received a similar email as another regular user did a week or so ago advising me how many points I have in my public points account.

Thing is, all of my accounts are under old reward program.    🤔🤔

Yes @esjliv 

My $10 for November was applied on my mid/end December renewal & my $15 for December was applied against my mid/end January renewal.

@HALIMACS  No mine haven’t been awarded yet , was told it would be to mid month this time around possible closer to end of the month my renewal is Feb 23 so if not there by Feb 20 will reach out to support and try to find out what’s up 

@HALIMACS - were your December and January applied to your account as expected?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I'm pretty sure the rewards have been applied - for a couple of days now, have they not?

2 users who would see significant jumps from December would be @esjliv and @Handy1 

Are your January values not displaying in either your payments tab or rewards site?

Thanks @esjliv   for confirming

Not bad, I don't think I recall see rewards money being late

Not yet @hTideGnow 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI All, it's 9th and I don't see any reward.  Can anyone confirm rewards not arrived yet? I don't recall rewards ever delayed so much

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Good grief Charlie Brown! 🫣

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1   Got it...the same as what I noticed in my account, so will have to wait until the official badge is awarded to know what the correct amount should be.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@dabr  No they were applied jan7 but I used that credit Jan 24 and on Jan 25 it still showed $5 credit for Feb 23 bill and so I wonder if I get extra $5 credit since Jan has t been applied yet like we all seeing old reward still from last renewal 

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

January rewards have not been applied yet, everyone please be patient as rewards are usually applied by the 7th of every month, have a great sunday peeps 🙂

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1    You're saying your Dec. CR only got applied to your self serve account on Jan. 24th?  Usually, they posted by the end of first week following the month they're earned. 

Lets see what gets posted in the next 2 or 3 days, but I don't think we'll see double the amount or even if it shows in the account as double, it seems the correct amount will be applied at renewal..

@HALIMACS   Lol...just crazy isn't it..🙄

Information on self-serve has gotten so wishy-washy, that were even doubting ourselves with what we’re seeing

🤣🤣🤣

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@dabr @esjliv  Yes me too I I got $5 in dec renewal on Jan 24 and the next day it still said $5 off for feb23 renewal and agent said today that Jan hasn’t been awarded yet and mine too should say zero untill it gets applied .. maybe we all get to double dip in community rewards this time 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1   Yes they are December's CR being shown although my account should be showing $0 CR currently since my payment went through at the beginning of the month and I'm assuming others are also seeing incorrect information.

@esjliv   I should have added earlier that my CR reward when first posted last month was correct and then several days later was showing incorrect amount right upto the renewal date, however, the correct badge posted amount was applied to the payment (alas) and so not a return of the "glitch" from a few months ago.. 😁.    And after renewal the CR remains the same as Dec. earned badge.. 

@esjliv @HALIMACS @dabr @softech @hTideGnow  I actually open ticket today about this and agent told me Jan 2023 rewards haven’t been applied yet so I’m certain this is from dec you seeing still as I see same as dec too still … 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@softech  @esjliv  @esjliv  @hTideGnow    I don't think last month's rewards have been posted yet as the rewards in My Account are exactly the same as they were before my renewal at the beginning of the month and I know one of those rewards should be different.  Plus the CR remained even after the renewal and no amount of refreshing or incognito mode makes any difference!

@dabr - I don't believe what was posted in our My Rewards are January. I believe they are December's.

@HALIMACS @hTideGnow @softech @Handy1 

Might be interesting how they add the January to the late December adds...

Indeed, it could be displaying my last month's rewards, as all metrics appear the same.  

@esjliv , are yours displaying differently from the December reward?   I'm guessing you'll be in the top 10 or even 5% for January.  

We'll all know in a day or two.

@softech  @esjliv  @esjliv  @hTideGnow    I don't think last month's rewards have been posted yet as the rewards in My Account are exactly the same as they were before my renewal at the beginning of the month and I know one of those rewards should be different.  Plus the CR remained even after the renewal and no amount of refreshing or incognito mode makes any difference!

Need Help? Let's chat.