cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

@NDesai wrote:

@mimmo_L wrote:

@NDesai my final suggestion on this topic, why not leave the monthly jumped the gun thread run its course until the official announcement is made. Once the official one is made then merge it to this thread. 

I still feel it should be kept in a single topic. I will run it by PM staff and see what they think. 

Actually, I like @mimmo_L's last suggestion because it allows the unofficial announcement to have visibility as a new standalone topic for a bit, yet it still results in the threads being collected into one topic eventually.  Getting PM staff to make this a stickied topic will improve its visibility, but somehow, I doubt they would view this as the type of thread that is important/useful enough to require pinning, like for example, the Community Technical Issues topic.  Who knows...they could surprise me.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations all around. I personally got $5.

If these rewards are sustained and referrals stay put, I'm looking at $30 a month now, which is really good considering the bunch of credits from the free 2nd month promo + $10 referral and also the few $25/referral I was able to get.

JL9

When does the official announcement and the badges for community rewards typically come out?

Mayor / Maire

@JL9 wrote:

When does the official announcement and the badges for community rewards typically come out?

@JL9

Usually around the 7th to 10th of each month, but sometimes as late as the 12th.  The rewards usually appear first, then the announcement and badges usually come about a day or two later at approximately the same time.

JL9

@SD08 wrote:

@JL9 wrote:

@JL9

Usually around the 7th to 10th of each month, but sometimes as late as the 12th.  The rewards usually appear first, then the announcement and badges usually come about a day or two later at approximately the same time.

Great thanks. I will keep my eye out for that and wait to hear back from the mods

JL9

Lol where is the Top Contributors for July and the badges for community rewards? 🤔

Highlighted

@JL9 wrote:

Lol where is the Top Contributors for July and the badges for community rewards? 🤔

@SD08 wrote:

Usually around the 7th to 10th of each month, but sometimes as late as the 12th.  

Mayor / Maire

Holidays usually cause delays (as do the fake accounts)

Mayor / Maire

@JL9 wrote:

@JL9

You asked and here it is.   Robot Happy

Like I predicted, you got Top 5%.  If your reward still isn't there, time to get in touch with the mods.

JL9

@SD08 wrote:

@JL9 wrote:

@JL9

You asked and here it is.   Robot Happy

Like I predicted, you got Top 5%.  If your reward still isn't there, time to get in touch with the mods.

Thanks. Still waiting to hear back from them, hopefully it is not as arduous a process as @stonechucker went through. Guess we will see.