cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

Hi all,

So on my selfserve main "Overview" page, I see:

• Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Dec 6, 2018

And when I check my rewards, it says: 

• Your next plan cycle starts: Dec 7, 2018

My question: given the community reward payout date (usually on the 7th of each month), and my renewal date (December 6-7), and your experience of the system, do you think my rewards will be converted into available funds before or after December's community reward appearing in my acount?

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thx for the info..

dna2016

@Carld123, it is normal for the community rewards to be added to your account before the announcements are made.  Takes a little bit of time for someone from PM to put together the official monthly congratulations, so this is quite normal.  Sometimes you might even see your new badge show up before the account is updated, I've seen that a few times (i.e. I'll see like a Top 5% badge added but nothing updated to my account, then a couple days later the account is updated, and then later the congratulations announcement).  Doesn't always happen this way, just noticed it a few times. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoreYummy wrote:

The reward has yet to hand out for Oct.

Check your self-serve.

The reward has yet to hand out for Oct.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all on making this forum great.  Who's the first to dissect the stats this months?

Dunkgirl

@Carld123 wrote:

As the title says....

You must have fell asleep yesterday 😉 you're quite late to the party, your thread will also be moved to the appropriate section (the lounge) here by a oracle when they see this. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Unofficial-announcement-of-the-monthly-com...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Carld123 wrote:

As the title says....

Old news in The Lounge 🙂

Carld123

As the title says....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NDesai wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats to all of you hard working folks for the chicken scratch you earned. But aren't those posts from customers saying something worked awfully darn gratifying?

I find it interesting that this Lounge thingy doesn't come up at all in Latest Posts. So it really does seem to be off the grid.

It has been intentionally blocked to leave the area for issues/questions only. If you would like to get notified for Lounge posts that you are intrested in, you can subscribe to it via RSS or thread subscription. 

Thanks NDesai. I gathered it was not being counted for rewards. I didn't realize it wouldn't show up in Latest Posts. I live there 🙂 I'm trying the RSS thing now so we'll see how I like that. I would rather being able to subscribe to the category rather than a thread so as to get notifications. I have checked in here on occasion...just finally clued in on the fact that it doesn't show up anywhere else.

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats to all of you hard working folks for the chicken scratch you earned. But aren't those posts from customers saying something worked awfully darn gratifying?

I find it interesting that this Lounge thingy doesn't come up at all in Latest Posts. So it really does seem to be off the grid.

It has been intentionally blocked to leave the area for issues/questions only. If you would like to get notified for Lounge posts that you are intrested in, you can subscribe to it via RSS or thread subscription. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Edit: Ok. Bravo's show up in the pop-up and notification area. Scratch that. 🙂 Thanks folks.

@SD08 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

Yay! October community rewards have been applied Smiley Happy

LOL I was wondering who would be the first to break the announcement this time.  Funny it would be you @NDesai.  Haha.

Apperantly not. I got beat to it by like 30 sec lol

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Unofficial-announcement-of-the-monthly-com...

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai wrote:

LOL I was wondering who would be the first to break the announcement this time.  Funny it would be you @NDesai.  Haha.

Edit:  Oops...looks like @RobertQc beat you by a few seconds.  lol

Check self serve to see where you landed 😉 (No badges yet tho)

Many congrats to you, you know who you are! Hard working community we have.

WTG TEAM

.... steals @Anonymous 's thunder 😉

popping

@cappaj wrote:

Hey this month's community reward is showing for me in self-serve, woohoo!

What do you mean by self-serve?  Everyone in PM are on self-serve!

EdmondY
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That's true, people have been complaining about x and x not working and other stuff too, so those posts rack up...

SD08

@EdmondY wrote:

I see it too, which is great!  But my reward dropped, since I was too busy.  Typically I get $2 without spending too much time, but I'm down to only $1...  😞

@EdmondY

August had more activity than June or July, which is why it required more contribution to make it to the same level as you achieved in those months.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NDesai will be happy to see this 🙂

EdmondY

I see it too, which is great!  But my reward dropped, since I was too busy.  Typically I get $2 without spending too much time, but I'm down to only $1...  😞

cappaj

Hey this month's community reward is showing for me in self-serve, woohoo!

@stonechucker wrote:

All is good @JL9.  Rewards as described, and in my not yet available funds box.  29 days until renewal.  I cancelled the plan change.  Don’t need 5.5 GB or Canada wide calling.

I think I'm going to do the 4.5GB plan..but guess we will see in 5 days lol

All is good @JL9.  Rewards as described, and in my not yet available funds box.  29 days until renewal.  I cancelled the plan change.  Don’t need 5.5 GB or Canada wide calling.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

@SD08 wrote:

@JL9 wrote:

Lol where is the Top Contributors for July and the badges for community rewards? 🤔

@JL9

You asked and here it is.   Robot Happy

Like I predicted, you got Top 5%.  If your reward still isn't there, time to get in touch with the mods.

Thanks. Still waiting to hear back from them, hopefully it is not as arduous a process as @stonechucker went through. Guess we will see.

SD08

@JL9 wrote:

Lol where is the Top Contributors for July and the badges for community rewards? 🤔

@JL9

You asked and here it is.   Robot Happy

Like I predicted, you got Top 5%.  If your reward still isn't there, time to get in touch with the mods.

Holidays usually cause delays (as do the fake accounts)

cappaj

@JL9 wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

Usually around the 7th to 10th of each month, but sometimes as late as the 12th.  

JL9
Mayor / Maire

JL9
Mayor / Maire

@SD08 wrote:

@JL9 wrote:

When does the official announcement and the badges for community rewards typically come out?

@JL9

Usually around the 7th to 10th of each month, but sometimes as late as the 12th.  The rewards usually appear first, then the announcement and badges usually come about a day or two later at approximately the same time.

Great thanks. I will keep my eye out for that and wait to hear back from the mods

Need Help? Let's chat.