cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enter referral

zupastef
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!

I bought my dad a SIM card and I'm unable to enter my number as a referral. I get the message "The number entered does not belong to a valid Public Mobile Subscriber".

I have sent a message to a mod thursday and activated the card by saturday morning (he needed to use it). When reading the forums, it was said that I could activate the card and get the reward later.

Is there a special delay for processing those requests ? Do I need to do something more ? My dad has PMed the mods on is own asking the same thing.

Thanks !!!

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@zupastef wrote:

Hi!

I bought my dad a SIM card and I'm unable to enter my number as a referral. I get the message "The number entered does not belong to a valid Public Mobile Subscriber".

I have sent a message to a mod thursday and activated the card by saturday morning (he needed to use it). When reading the forums, it was said that I could activate the card and get the reward later.

Is there a special delay for processing those requests ? Do I need to do something more ? My dad has PMed the mods on is own asking the same thing.

Thanks !!!

@zupastef  This issue happened to me as well. What the moderator will suggest is to go ahead with the activation and once it's done then your dad needs to send them a private message and they will process the referral on the backend.

@ChallengerOwner 

You should get the friend referral of $10 within 72 hours of activation.  It will show up in your Available Funds.  

If more than 72 hours, I would suggest that you contact moderator via private messaging to get your $10 credit.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ChallengerOwner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@zupastef @I also didnt get a notification about a friend referral and I saw the cell phone booth guy enter it all in front of me. Maybe a system glitch? He told me to wait till my next bill and maybe it will be on there but if anything my autopay shows up though so why doesn't the referral show 🤔

In the end I know I am not probably gonna get it and I have made my piece lol

Hopefully you get better luck then me.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@zupastef 

You and your father did the right thing by contacting moderator.  Unfortunately, the wait times for moderators have been longer than usual.  Moderators can credit the referral at a later date.

Your father should get $10 referral and you should get ongoing $1 per month credit.

If you guys don't hear back from moderators in the next day or so, you might want to send another private message.  

Need Help? Let's chat.