cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two of the same badge

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi all;

Started in the community towards the end of December.  Shortly thereafter, the top 50% badge appeared in my profile.  Today, I have a second top 50% badge.  One of them shows '12 hours ago', and the other has no time/date.  Saw another post somewhere that indicated that the one with the date(time) is earned and the other one is not.  Could someone shed some more light on this?  My account shows a $1 community reward.  It showed up last night.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

ute1978

@ShawnC13 wrote:

I have the exact same 50% badge earned by 139 in my profile as well

Me too.

When a "visitor" visits the list of badges you have earned that is all they will see the ones you have earned.  When you view your own list of badges you will see the ones you have earned (with dates and number of people that earned it) and I *think* the extra to 50% you see is from the month you joined but didn't earn.  In the OP's case he joined MID December so I am assuming the 50% from November that was added to his badges with no date and now you have the 50% that you earned for your activity in December.  

I have the exact same 50% badge earned by 139 in my profile as well

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@SD08 wrote:

@PJC wrote:

I went to my profile and checked, don't have the same issue as you but I actually have the opposite, it says that I have earned 15 badges but I only count 14 :'(

@PJC

I see 15 in your list, all with dates underneath.  Did you happen to click on any of the badges?  When you click on any badge, it disappears from your list until you refresh the page.

You might be right...I might have touched one of the badges while I was scrolling down. I count 15 now!!!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PJC wrote:

I went to my profile and checked, don't have the same issue as you but I actually have the opposite, it says that I have earned 15 badges but I only count 14 :'(

@PJC

I see 15 in your list, all with dates underneath.  Did you happen to click on any of the badges?  When you click on any badge, it disappears from your list until you refresh the page.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@matbasm

Only the badges which have a date or time underneath are the ones you've been credited.  Any badge without a date/time has merely appeared superfluously in your profile.  Lots of user accounts show these "extra" badges.  Just ignore them.

As for others not being able to see them, I've discovered previously that some of these badges are visible depending on if it's the owner of the account or another member viewing it.  Another of PM's lovely glitches, albeit of little consequence in this case.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@matbasm, I only see one 50% badge under your profile.

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@matbasm wrote:

I see two of them.  However, I also see a message at the top that I have 11 badges.  However, I actually see 12 of them.  See the snippet below...

Capture1.JPG

Most likely just another bug you found 🙂

matbasm

I see two of them.  However, I also see a message at the top that I have 11 badges.  However, I actually see 12 of them.  See the snippet below...

Capture1.JPG

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@matbasm I only see one badge under your profile. 

Need Help? Let's chat.