cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two new Freedom Mobile Members - both joining at the same time can we refer each other

fsteiner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Two new Freedom Mobile Members, join at the same time can we referral each other when we join Public Mobile, saw the deal on Redflagdeals 

9 REPLIES 9

Only one of the two new accounts (the oldest one)  will receive the referal bonus.  An existing Public Mobile account can't be refered by an another account that hasn't even been activated yet.

But you don't have a first refferal or if you don't know anyone with public mobile I can send u my number by private msg:p
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

No when you activate first line you won't be able to use your friend unless he is public mobile account holder if he's from freedom mobile then you can't use his name but once you activate first line then 2nd person can add you as a refferal. Once you activate sim you become pm customer and your friend can use you as refferal you both can't add each other since refferal only applied when activating sim you can't add Once you activated
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

As @xCameron94x and @ShawnC13 have already explained, one of you has to have an active account registered with PM first in order to refer the other one and to take advantage of the referral reward. 

Both of you cannot refer refer each other. 

fsteiner

@fsteiner wrote:

@xCameron94x wrote:
One of you will need to join first. Then when services are fully functional on the first line, you can use the referral from the first line, for the second

My understanding is that  

Were you referred to Public Mobile by a friend?
Were you referred to Public Mobile?
Yes, I was Referred 
Phone Number of friend who referred you  *
- -each other phone # after activation? 
It's important that you provide the phone number of your friend now to ensure your friend gets their reward. Please note: If you enter your own phone number, you will not get the Refer-A-Friend reward. Nice try, though.

so it appears that as long as we enter each other's phone # both each get a referral 

Yes, but the friend needs to be signed up with public mobile in order to get the referral reward

fsteiner

@xCameron94x wrote:
One of you will need to join first. Then when services are fully functional on the first line, you can use the referral from the first line, for the second

My understanding is that  

Were you referred to Public Mobile by a friend?
Were you referred to Public Mobile?
Yes, I was ReferredNo 
Phone Number of friend who referred you  *
- -
It's important that you provide the phone number of your friend now to ensure your friend gets their reward. Please note: If you enter your own phone number, you will not get the Refer-A-Friend reward. Nice try, though.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@fsteiner, only one of you will be able to get a referral credit.  As the referral number must be an active PM number.  So whoever ports first can then get the referral bonus of the next number.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.