cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two friends who signed up at Walmart that didn't get asked who referred them

JeremyMac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've had two friends that signed up for PM at Walmart, and neither of them got asked who referred them so they could get the bonus. Is there a way to get the referral bonus after they have already signed up?

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymous wrote:

@cmatassa, It has been confirmed by @NDesai (Oracle) that moderators can now add referrals after the fact (after checking all the details).

Correct. But this only applies to $1 referral rewards and not for referral bonus. 

If anyone activates at retail stores, make sure you let the rep know about referral. Otherwise they will use their own number or leave it blank. If they use their own number, you will not be able to get the rewards even if you contact mods.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cmatassa, It has been confirmed by @NDesai (Oracle) that moderators can now add referrals after the fact (after checking all the details).

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The mods are nice people, I'm sure they will help you out. 

cmatassa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That is very frustrating.  When I signed up at Walmart, the employee let me fill out the registration on my own and I could enter my referral number.  I guess some of them may be as informed on Public Mobile on others.  To my knowledge, the referral number can only be added upon registration, however, it may be worth checking with the moderators in case they can do something. 

Click this to send them a message.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@JeremyMac

Only a moderator will be able to access your friends specific account information. Have them make a community account and refer them back to this post so they can Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Tell your friends to message the moderator team about this and tell them to tell the moderators that they got referred by someone and see what they can do. Personally never dealt with it so sorry couldnt have been of more help. 

Need Help? Let's chat.