cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to submit a ticket for rewards issue, unable to submit

azfars10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I used the chatbot to try to resolve my issue, and the outcome was the submit a ticket. I am able to go to through the first 2 steps (step 1 - select rewards > refer a friend, step 2 - enter additional information about refer friend issues). However, when I click next after I input those details, there is nothing else to fill out, and the submit ticket button is still greyed out. I've tried on different browsers, but the same issue on all browsers. If someone can help out that would be much appreciated 😀

15 REPLIES 15

Oops.jpeg

@darlicious wrote:

@JoyLuck 

Since the fix is in I'd go the opposite route it to each his own. Curiously when they did fix the bug a lots of people lost referrals....did you lose any?

No, I did not lose any when that was done. Mine got lost on Sept. 15th. I have no duplicate phone numbers listed.

@JoyLuck 

Since the fix is in I'd go the opposite route it to each his own. Curiously when they did fix the bug a lots of people lost referrals....did you lose any?

@darlicious wrote:

@JoyLuck 

Why don't you ask one of your referrals that you know well enough to submit a ticket on your behalf and see what happens? Kind of when someone first refers someone and the referral doesn't show up. You're not getting paid now so testing it with one referral first would be relatively safe and since they apparently fixed this glitch and the referrals didn't disappear seems to show there's a second bug that now benefits pm.

The state Maria describes is not accurate either.....if the account is not active then it shouldn't be showing in your account. The bf's account is suspended right now and his number does not show in my account and I have the text message telling me i will have one less reward in my account upon renewal.

At this point I am willing to take the lost. I do not want to lose more referrals if they try to reset my account and something goes sideways. The system should work as you described in your testing (thank you) and you are correct that this second bug is now ad-out PM.

@JoyLuck 

Why don't you ask one of your referrals that you know well enough to submit a ticket on your behalf and see what happens? Kind of when someone first refers someone and the referral doesn't show up. You're not getting paid now so testing it with one referral first would be relatively safe and since they apparently fixed this glitch and the referrals didn't disappear seems to show there's a second bug that now benefits pm.

The state Maria describes is not accurate either.....if the account is not active then it shouldn't be showing in your account. The bf's account is suspended right now and his number does not show in my account and I have the text message telling me i will have one less reward in my account upon renewal.

@darlicious wrote:

@JoyLuck 

Ok im aware of both of those threads and how that all works...sort of....i lost two referrals after an investigation into one of my accounts because it had a major glitch in my account. After fixing it I was informed that two referrals no longer had accounts (which I knew) and were being removed but i was still getting rewards from them and the ghost referral that disappeared that day too. So what i am not understanding is you have listed referrals that don't pay out? 

A suspended account will still disappear from being listed in rewards....that I know for sure. Tried and tested as im sure you remember.....

Yes, I have listed referrals that do not pay out. I was not going to ask all my referrals for their PIN number as the moderator wanted. I would never give out my pin to my account. I thought this was a very strange request. After reading will13am’s post, I decided I was not going to take any chances. I am assuming I am in a state as Maria described.

Edit: Yes, I remembered that test you did for me and that is how I hoped the system would work.

@JoyLuck 

Ok im aware of both of those threads and how that all works...sort of....i lost two referrals after an investigation into one of my accounts because it had a major glitch in my account. After fixing it I was informed that two referrals no longer had accounts (which I knew) and were being removed but i was still getting rewards from them and the ghost referral that disappeared that day too. So what i am not understanding is you have listed referrals that don't pay out? 

A suspended account will still disappear from being listed in rewards....that I know for sure. Tried and tested as im sure you remember.....

@darlicious wrote:

@JoyLuck 

If a friend referral does not have active service (usually you get the text informing you of this) then their last 4 digits of their phone number will disappear from the rewards section of your account. Once they activate their service (and another text) the 4 digits will reappear in your rewards section and $1 will be added back to refer a friend rewards.

@azfars10 

Is this a one time occurrence? It's possible your friends account was suspended at the time of your renewal which would causes your referral rewards being applied to your account during renewal to be $1 less. If your friend simply had their plan suspended for a day or so then you should have no problem asking the moderators to manually add the missing $1.  I am not 100% sure of the policy on this issue but I'm pretty sure if a friend referral experiences an auto pay failure that takes a day or two to resolve that pm doesn't "punish" the referee for their own system failure.

Hi @darlicious Have a look at the following post from the 2nd URL below.
(darlicious, I am in the same boat. I have more referrals listed than rewards. I had inquired with a moderator and they wanted me to give them my referrals name and their pin. There was no way I was going to ask them for their pin to their account, therefore I just left it. Also, if you look at this post from @will13am I did not want to take a chance on losing more so I did not pursue it. I am assuming my case is what Maria described from PM.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/I-Lost-19-Referrals-in-a-span-of-24-Hours-POO...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Big-scam-from-Public-Mobile/td-p/594094

My name's Maria and I'm happy to assist you. 

I have reviewed your account and as you mentioned, I noticed that though there are 14 numbers showing in your referees there are $13 rewards credits listed.

It's important to mention that in order for you to receive the referer a friend rewards, all of your friends have to be active in our network with an active plan. 

When one of the referees isn't active only the rewards for active friends will reflect in your account. 

In case a friend that isn't currently active decides to resume his/her service, then you'd get the rewards applied at the next renewal date for that referee. 

In case that friends stay without an active plan for more than 90 calendar days, his account will be deactivated and that phone number will be removed out of your list of referees or in case one of your friends decides port out, it will also be removed out of your referee's list and the referral rewards will be adjusted so you'd get rewards only for active friend's in our network. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Warm regards, 

Maria L. 

Public Mobiel Moderator. 

Hi

The number of referrals in the list can go down for couple of hours days or months, every time somebody reports their phone lost/stolen or doesn't renew successfully the list will reflect that, if you are unlucky to have it around your renewal it will affect your rewards too.

If you don't mind please let us know what happened.

Thanks

@JoyLuck 

If a friend referral does not have active service (usually you get the text informing you of this) then their last 4 digits of their phone number will disappear from the rewards section of your account. Once they activate their service (and another text) the 4 digits will reappear in your rewards section and $1 will be added back to refer a friend rewards.

@azfars10 

Is this a one time occurrence? It's possible your friends account was suspended at the time of your renewal which would causes your referral rewards being applied to your account during renewal to be $1 less. If your friend simply had their plan suspended for a day or so then you should have no problem asking the moderators to manually add the missing $1.  I am not 100% sure of the policy on this issue but I'm pretty sure if a friend referral experiences an auto pay failure that takes a day or two to resolve that pm doesn't "punish" the referee for their own system failure.

ooops too late

@azfars10 wrote:

Ok thanks.

Yeah, it's an issue with it not tallying properly. I've had $3 applied for many months now, and it lists 3 numbers when I expand the list, however this month, it only applied $2 for referral.

You may have 3 numbers listed, but one of them may not be active at the moment, therefore only the $2 reward. You can contact your referrals to confirm they are active.

azfars10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok thanks.

Yeah, it's an issue with it not tallying properly. I've had $3 applied for many months now, and it lists 3 numbers when I expand the list, however this month, it only applied $2 for referral.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Try direct

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Just a reminder

If your friend referred you and there was an issue, you contact the mods with your friends code.

If on the other hand you referred your friend then (s)he is supposed to contact them with your referral code

Is your reward were not properly applied to your account, please check over referred list and if the count was wrong please contact mods

Need Help? Let's chat.