cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Trouble getting Rewards posted to account

Any why are you bothering to respond then?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Any why are you bothering to respond then?

We all just want to help. Maybe another set of eyes can see something you don't see.

Again, criteria is quite simple: active account + matching e-mail. 

Mods already see that I qualify, they just choose to raise tickets instead.... or ask silly questions or questions I have already answered but no action...

Meanwhile, can someone also answer this related question:

what is the process used to find and issue community rewards? Is it automated or is there a manual process involved, and it so, what is the process?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Again, criteria is quite simple: active account + matching e-mail. 

Mods already see that I qualify, they just choose to raise tickets instead.... or ask silly questions or questions I have already answered but no action...

I feel sorry for the mods. If your communication with the mods is the same like in this thread, no wonder. I'm outta here now.

no wonder what? I have answered every question they ask... and asked again, and again...over multiple weeks and months.

You are being rather judgmental and condescending not knowing much about what is going on and you are not offering anything useful to the conversation.

BYE!

@pm-smayer97

Read the thread...you are posting in the community which is here for help if possible..but you say you dont want help from the community.....hmm...just sending a private message to the moderators and wait which youve done is your answer

Oracle

@pm-smayer97, with respect to your question of whether others are having issues with collecting community rewards, my answer is no based on my experiences.  I have always received the right amount of reward each and every month since the first month I joined.  I have collected different reward levels and always got the right amount.  Remember, community rewards are earned each month.  Getting a reward one month does not mean it is recurring for the next month.  Personally, I don't pay much attention to badges.  I suppose if you track them you will see reward badges given out to you for each month a reward is earned.  If you are not seeing them in your community account, then perhaps you did not qualify as you thought you might have.  I don't know what more to say. 

Thanks for the reply... what I am looking is to see if this is a common problem or just isolated.

Also, looking for insight for how the process works to try to track down why I keep missing some, even though the qualifications are straight forward. 

I have asked the mods several times this very question, but each time they just ignore it and I never get an answer. Not sure why. 

Based on what I see, it appears that the process is manual, or at least partially, but I cannot be sure as yet; not enough info to go on.

If anyone has any firm insight into this, that might be helpful.

Well, last week PM finally correctly adjusted and applied the missing community rewards I had earned (though oddly, I found out accidentally when reviewing my account online, since no one ever replied to inform me).

After inquiring, they have chosen to raise another ticket (3rd one) to try to get a reply as to why I have not been getting the rewards applied for that past 3 months. We shall see if any info comes of this.