cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble getting Rewards posted to account

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

I am aware of the rules about having an active account (not suspended) and that the rewards are posted to the PM account with the e-mail associated with this forum's profile.

In the beginning I was getting my rewards but thelast 3 months I have not. I have earned 3 badges that should have awarded me $5, $2 and $1 and I have received none. I have reached out to the moderators but I keep getting the run around. 

Is anyone else having this problem?

19 REPLIES 19

Well, last week PM finally correctly adjusted and applied the missing community rewards I had earned (though oddly, I found out accidentally when reviewing my account online, since no one ever replied to inform me).

After inquiring, they have chosen to raise another ticket (3rd one) to try to get a reply as to why I have not been getting the rewards applied for that past 3 months. We shall see if any info comes of this.

Thanks for the reply... what I am looking is to see if this is a common problem or just isolated.

Also, looking for insight for how the process works to try to track down why I keep missing some, even though the qualifications are straight forward. 

I have asked the mods several times this very question, but each time they just ignore it and I never get an answer. Not sure why. 

Based on what I see, it appears that the process is manual, or at least partially, but I cannot be sure as yet; not enough info to go on.

If anyone has any firm insight into this, that might be helpful.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@pm-smayer97, with respect to your question of whether others are having issues with collecting community rewards, my answer is no based on my experiences.  I have always received the right amount of reward each and every month since the first month I joined.  I have collected different reward levels and always got the right amount.  Remember, community rewards are earned each month.  Getting a reward one month does not mean it is recurring for the next month.  Personally, I don't pay much attention to badges.  I suppose if you track them you will see reward badges given out to you for each month a reward is earned.  If you are not seeing them in your community account, then perhaps you did not qualify as you thought you might have.  I don't know what more to say. 

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pm-smayer97

Read the thread...you are posting in the community which is here for help if possible..but you say you dont want help from the community.....hmm...just sending a private message to the moderators and wait which youve done is your answer

no wonder what? I have answered every question they ask... and asked again, and again...over multiple weeks and months.

You are being rather judgmental and condescending not knowing much about what is going on and you are not offering anything useful to the conversation.

BYE!

ute1978

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Again, criteria is quite simple: active account + matching e-mail. 

Mods already see that I qualify, they just choose to raise tickets instead.... or ask silly questions or questions I have already answered but no action...

I feel sorry for the mods. If your communication with the mods is the same like in this thread, no wonder. I'm outta here now.

Meanwhile, can someone also answer this related question:

what is the process used to find and issue community rewards? Is it automated or is there a manual process involved, and it so, what is the process?

Again, criteria is quite simple: active account + matching e-mail. 

Mods already see that I qualify, they just choose to raise tickets instead.... or ask silly questions or questions I have already answered but no action...

ute1978

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Any why are you bothering to respond then?

We all just want to help. Maybe another set of eyes can see something you don't see.

Any why are you bothering to respond then?

ute1978

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

I am not looking for help from the community since the community cannot address the problem. As I said, "I am posting here to see if anyone else has been having the same problem or not."

And what outcome do you expect? What will/can you do if others say "yes, I've got the same issue". Nothing.

I am not looking for help from the community since the community cannot address the problem. As I said, "I am posting here to see if anyone else has been having the same problem or not."

ute1978

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

This is not rocket science... They can see my account was active...they can see the badges were earned.... not much more to demonstrate.

You won't believe how often members in this community can give explanations based on the screenshots. If you don't want help from the community, why bothering to ask?

Again, they have all the info. Unless you have the power to do something, I do not see the point.

I am posting here to see if anyone else has been having the same problem or not.

This is not rocket science... They can see my account was active...they can see the badges were earned.... not much more to demonstrate.

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Sending a screen shot of what? the rewards not showing? the badges speak for themselves. Not sure what else I can provide.

@pm-smayer97

@RobertQc wrote:
Can you post a screen shot of your account overview / transaction history for us to look?

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

remove personal information (account number, name, etc)

The run aound I get is that they have opened tickets to investigate but I never get follow-up. The tickets come back with things like, we issued the rewards, but they reference OLD rewards, not the current ones I listed, or they come back quoting me the rules but the qualifications are simple and they should be able to see from their records that I do, or they ask me questions that I have already answered. I have been back and forth with them for months, the problem persists.

Sending a screen shot of what? the rewards not showing? the badges speak for themselves. Not sure what else I can provide.

ute1978

Also when was your renewal date? Maybe the rewards were already applied at renewal time? And that's why you don't see any in the account overview?

In addition to the account overview could you please screenshot the transaction page with the latest 1-2 transactions (renewal transactions)?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

I am aware of the rules about having an active account (not suspended) and that the rewards are posted to the PM account with the e-mail associated with this forum's profile.

In the beginning I was getting my rewards but thelast 3 months I have not. I have earned 3 badges that should have awarded me $5, $2 and $1 and I have received none. I have reached out to the moderators but I keep getting the run around. 

Is anyone else having this problem?

@pm-smayer97Your last 3 badges were 50%, 25% and 10%? They do show properly at least in the community, which means maybe your accounts are not linked. Can you explain what "run-around" they are giving you? As long as your community e-mail and self serve e-mail is the same (not changed by you, and done by a moderator if you changed it) the rewards should go. Can you post a screen shot of your account overview / transaction history for us to look? The moderator team is good, and they will correct an error for you if you give them sufficient identification and properly explain what is happening.

Need Help? Let's chat.