cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Trouble getting Rewards posted to account

I am aware of the rules about having an active account (not suspended) and that the rewards are posted to the PM account with the e-mail associated with this forum's profile.

In the beginning I was getting my rewards but thelast 3 months I have not. I have earned 3 badges that should have awarded me $5, $2 and $1 and I have received none. I have reached out to the moderators but I keep getting the run around. 

Is anyone else having this problem?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Trouble getting Rewards posted to account

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

I am aware of the rules about having an active account (not suspended) and that the rewards are posted to the PM account with the e-mail associated with this forum's profile.

In the beginning I was getting my rewards but thelast 3 months I have not. I have earned 3 badges that should have awarded me $5, $2 and $1 and I have received none. I have reached out to the moderators but I keep getting the run around. 

Is anyone else having this problem?

@pm-smayer97Your last 3 badges were 50%, 25% and 10%? They do show properly at least in the community, which means maybe your accounts are not linked. Can you explain what "run-around" they are giving you? As long as your community e-mail and self serve e-mail is the same (not changed by you, and done by a moderator if you changed it) the rewards should go. Can you post a screen shot of your account overview / transaction history for us to look? The moderator team is good, and they will correct an error for you if you give them sufficient identification and properly explain what is happening.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Also when was your renewal date? Maybe the rewards were already applied at renewal time? And that's why you don't see any in the account overview?

In addition to the account overview could you please screenshot the transaction page with the latest 1-2 transactions (renewal transactions)?

The run aound I get is that they have opened tickets to investigate but I never get follow-up. The tickets come back with things like, we issued the rewards, but they reference OLD rewards, not the current ones I listed, or they come back quoting me the rules but the qualifications are simple and they should be able to see from their records that I do, or they ask me questions that I have already answered. I have been back and forth with them for months, the problem persists.

Sending a screen shot of what? the rewards not showing? the badges speak for themselves. Not sure what else I can provide.

Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Sending a screen shot of what? the rewards not showing? the badges speak for themselves. Not sure what else I can provide.

@pm-smayer97

@RobertQc wrote:
Can you post a screen shot of your account overview / transaction history for us to look?

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

remove personal information (account number, name, etc)

This is not rocket science... They can see my account was active...they can see the badges were earned.... not much more to demonstrate.

Again, they have all the info. Unless you have the power to do something, I do not see the point.

I am posting here to see if anyone else has been having the same problem or not.

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

This is not rocket science... They can see my account was active...they can see the badges were earned.... not much more to demonstrate.

You won't believe how often members in this community can give explanations based on the screenshots. If you don't want help from the community, why bothering to ask?

I am not looking for help from the community since the community cannot address the problem. As I said, "I am posting here to see if anyone else has been having the same problem or not."

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

I am not looking for help from the community since the community cannot address the problem. As I said, "I am posting here to see if anyone else has been having the same problem or not."

And what outcome do you expect? What will/can you do if others say "yes, I've got the same issue". Nothing.