cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top contributors

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Is anyone get email for top contributors in December?

18 REPLIES 18

@Jackhyf63 @dna2016     Some members got more than one badge others like you got one. When the problem with multiple badges was realized pm ran the test/program again and everyone then recieved the correct badge. You had the correct badge to begin with. The second one just confirmed it.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dna2016 @Me too. 2 messages same badges.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious ya a little odd, I recieved 2 notification feeds advising of my December badge.  but it was the same, no difference.

@dna2016  The original message or the corrected one?

dna2016

@darlicious oddly enough I just got a message today for my December badge. 

@darlicious wrote:

@dna2016  You got your badge? I have my reward but no badge....

Nobody has December reward badges yet.

@dna2016  You got your badge? I have my reward but no badge....

dna2016

@Jackhyf63 Looks like they missed announcing it this month.  I received my badge and the community reward, but ya there was no announcement by PM.  Not the first time they were late in the announcement, maybe they'll get to it before the month is up.  

@MoreYummy wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

There was a bit of an issue this month with badges.  You should see an Announcement tomorrow hopefully.

What kind of issue is it?   Someone had too many badges?

Yeah, it was @AE_Collector  ..... he was complaining so much about the announcement being late, that they had to take back 10 of his badges, and a couple hundred bravos! 😜  😆 

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

There was a bit of an issue this month with badges.  You should see an Announcement tomorrow hopefully.

What kind of issue is it?   Someone had too many badges?

@ShawnC13 wrote

LOL.

There's a "bit of an issue with badges" about every three months or so! IE: the months where we all (or many of us) get every badge available from Oracle on down through the ranks!

AE_Collector

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

Well, that'll make @AE_Collector happy! 😉

yanzhiqiang

I am waiting for it too

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@Jackhyf63 Wait for annoncement on the forum. However, already now, you can see your reward if you were rewarded any in your rewards section of Self-Service accountSmiley Happy

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There is usually a posting in the announcements section.  Rewards were issued but there seems to be a delay in the offical announcement posting.

PAULRANG18

Sometimes it can go past middle of the month, from my experience.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

PM does not send out email for top contributors.  Only the official announcement thread.

Need Help? Let's chat.