cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To those that have the designation of “PM in a green box”.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

For all others, if you have similar concerns, please feel free to share. 

I oversee a number of PM accounts and the email address linked to this Community Account is NOT the one I have issues with. We only have an issue with one faulty account.

The PM Self Serve web site does not perform well. I am not going to suggest what could be added to it, but rather point out, what is now  in place and does not work well.

The issue is the account in question has 13 referral phone numbers listed. And has had for months but once again the account holder was  only given $11 in referral credits. This has happened numerous times over the past months.

The consensus here in the Community is to NOT report this as it has been reported that instead of a fix, all referral rewards are wiped away.

We work hard to get PM more customers and, of course, we also benefit from the rewards. Our list of potential converts is running low! So is frustrating to be short changed.

So why....why is it that 13 numbers equals $11? It would only be prudent to “show” on the customers account what numbers did not receive the credit with some type of code(s) that explain why. I have no issues with the Self Serve concept but what’s in place now has faults that need fixing for everyone!

Statistically I find it hard to accept, out of the number accounts I manage that I have one that is so out of sync for a number of months for numbers listed vs referral $’s credited. I also find it hard to accept that the system itself does not report discrepancies that need intervention. 

We all need to be happy customers with a good working relationship with PM and not be aggravated by a poorly managed web site. Many of the logical fixes would also reduce MOD payroll expenses!

36 REPLIES 36

To add to that, it was at least 1.5 years, maybe closer to 2 years ago when they changed to the referral codes instead of using the 10 digit phone number for referrals. That is also when they changed to the XXX-XXX-1234 format in the referral numbers list. I know you somewhat @LurganIeUk and have no doubt that list drives you as crazy as it does me. PM has good perks including referral perks and logically they want to encourage this or they would eliminate it.

I and many others try to “look after” their referrals on an ongoing basis as well. So okay, security of people phone numbers. But as we have discussed, a tagging system beside the XXX-XXX-1234 entry would allow us to keep track of our referrals without the need to know the full number for those that we don't already know.

A long time ago (18 months?) I brought this idea up in a topic about this and a PM person above “moderator” replied that it was a good idea and would run it past the programmers. I have to assume others DIDN’T think it a good idea or programming this was impossible because nothing has ever changed and I never had any sort of reply. No one would want this ability for anything other than to be able to better look after their referrals which seems like a no brainer to me.

AE_Collector

@HALIMACS wrote:

@LurganIeUk 

It is my understanding that this means that one or more of the numbers was suspended (inactive) at the time of your renewal.

I want an understanding and a resolution put forward by those that have the designation of “PM in a green box”. 

But thanks for your contribution that may or may not be correct.  

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I am not sure what you mean by “designation of “PM in a green box”. Here somewhere on the community? In self serve... on the cell phone? Sorry, I cant even guess what that is in reference too but promise to feel silly once explained to me.

Only once have I noticed that I had $1 less on my referral reward line than the number of phone numbers in my referral list. It hung around for about a week and then corrected itself when my account went into renewal. Out of curiosity I contacted a moderator before my renewal and the moderator confirmed that one of my referrals had not renewed so was suspended. Whether they renewed just before my account renewal or maybe days before but my Self Serve account didn’t update and then it all fixed itself at renewal... I don't know.

I guess you could have a referral that doesn’t use autopay and doesn’t regularly realize it is time to renew until they realize the phone has quit working. Or doesn’t renew until they know they will need the phone again. Barring that I can’t say what specifically would be causing your problem. 

As for phantom referrals I’m convinced that nothing has ever been done to fix the problem other than some sort of check being implemented right as the account goes into renewal. It was over a year ago when people with phantom referrals month after month finally had them removed. At almost any time I can check our two accounts and find one with 1, 2 or 3 phantom referral $$’s showing but t hasn’t translated into a cash bonus in over a year.

AE_Collector

unrelated .. but just find it interesting..

my Rewards 2 more than usual for yesterday.. today it comes back to normal

I am certain I didn't get to anyone lately and hence the 2 phantom numbers really have no reason to appear for a day

my point:  it has been a very tough system for PM to get it correct.. for whatever reason, these numbers just go up and down..

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

It is my understanding that this means that one or more of the numbers was suspended (inactive) at the time of your renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.