and community rewards and autopay $2

Nice repeat!! You missed loyalty!!

@barrascuk @Layla2 

The Loyalty Reward after 12 months will getting

visit Here for more information

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Re: Promo??

Promos are usually targeted to new customers.  For existing customers, you can refer friends and family and get a $1/ referral.  Also sign up for autopay and a a $2 award every 30 days.  There is also a loyal award $1 for every year you are a customer.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Layla2 wrote:

Does public mobile sometimes offer promos to reduce your monthly bill?

@Layla2 ,

If you did not activate with Public Mobile on a promo that is connected to your current plan, and you are not already on the lowest plan of $15, than you could downgrade your plan by scheduling a Plan Change on Next Renewal.

Of course this would only work if you could try using a plan with less Data or minutes (if you are moving to the $15 one). 

It is very easy to change plans from month to month, so it could vary and change depending on your needs and budget.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@S--S wrote:

The Loyalty Reward after 12 months will getting

Or 52 weeks... 26 fortnights...  4 quarters.... the Yoda speak inspired this post.

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ahhahaha 

good one!

love the loyalty discount …. I am down grading to the $15 a month plan. I have 6 referrals and $2 autopsy and $1 loyalty … wish me luck on my new data usage?????!!!!! Tips???? Help?!!!

Smnewt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I simply phone or text a friend and have them call me back if they have unlimited talking across Canada. I’ve had no issues for the last 3 years. 

Cat1998
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Tips and tricks?

It’s important to look at what you actually need, too. If you don’t use a lot of data and don’t call a lot of people, you can use the cheapest plan. I’ve found that if I do need more minutes, it’s cheap to buy a $5 add on for 500 minutes, which rolls over every month and I know I won’t run out 

Lljfors
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Tips and tricks?

This code has to be used at sign up?

Need Help? Let's chat.