cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShawnC13
Oracle

Re: Hypothetical question on Reward Credits?!

@mpcdesign wrote:

@ShawnC13 , so, my account would get the $4 (autopay and loyalty) as credit, and the $15 from a community reward would be applied to my account to pay for it. 

Did I read this right?

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Officially you can earn enough rewards to cover the cost of your plan and no more.  Unofficially some people have seen the extra rewards go into Available Funds for next renewal

Not sure which rewards would be what but in the end you would have $4 in available funds after your renewal.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

ShawnC13
Oracle

@mpcdesign @JoyLuck , just saying the more that this gets talked about the greater risk of enforcement of the official statement

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations @mpcdesign on going down to the cheapest PM plan currently available.

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: The cheapest plan ever!

Agreed with the replies here.. I just signed up about 2 months ago and already have $6 off! 3 referrals, auto pay, and $1 community rewards. I'm paying only $19 instead of $25.

Need Help? Let's chat.