cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referring a friend

Kered13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cha-Ching!

Is there a way to see who the friend(s) is/are who successfully used the the code to get both of us amazing rewards?

I received one this week.  Anyone I have asked says "no, not me"

More wondering as bring on the rewards😀

9 REPLIES 9

Guspublic1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Make sure ur friend has inserted the sim first before entering code for discount etc 

@totalUser

It"s not completely fixed. The ghost referrals still exist but they are taken away within 24 hours.  This means that the text messages are being sent to customers unnecessariky in these cases.

@Kered13 I was all excited to get that same message today. Too bad it was a phantom referral....

@Kered13 wrote:

RE: referring a friend.

Did as instructed to do.

Turns out not a friend referral but a bit of community reward - reward there, but no new referral.

So my Cha Ching was not a referral even though the text states it to be.

Unless...

This will be forthcoming.

Hmm...

PM mysteries😋

There has been some erroneous text messages regarding referrals lately.

See this thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/Cha-Ching-text/m-p/617545#M3699

Kered13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

RE: referring a friend.

Did as instructed to do.

Turns out not a friend referral but a bit of community reward - reward there, but no new referral.

So my Cha Ching was not a referral even though the text states it to be.

Unless...

This will be forthcoming.

Hmm...

PM mysteries😋

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@Kered13  If the number doesn't appear on your referral list (reward section, clock the little triangle to drop down the list) then the message was sent in error

We used to have a glitch where you would actually collect the rewards for non-existent referrals but they fixed it not so long ago.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Kered13 

For privacy reasons you won’t see much. Expand the total rewards sections here once you sign into self serve.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/rewards/

@Kered13 

Click My Rewards

Click arrow next to total rewards.

You'll be able to see the last 4 digits of the person that used your code. That is all.

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

Mattredwingsfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The only information that the referee will see is your phone number. The referral system is designed to be friends and family who would already have your number so no big deal. When you are requesting a referral you may get strangers sending you their number and if you use it they will see yours. I have referred people that I didn't have their cell number and when I get a text saying a new referral I will check the list and send them a text for two purposes to see if their phone activation went properly as a test to receiving texts and as well to thank them for using my number for the referral.

Good Luck & Cheers,

Need Help? Let's chat.