cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching Plans rewards question

j112
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

New poster here, if this is in the wrong section I apologize.

I'm currently on a basic unlimited text+call, 1GB plan, and recently came across a promotion of $40 for 4GB.

What I'm wondering is, with my current plan I have $4 off on rewards. If I switch to this upgraded plan, will I lose my current rewards or do they carry over regardless?

Cheers,

J

5 REPLIES 5

j112
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks,

paul5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

your rewards are linked to the existing account

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@luke11992 wrote:

To add on, I believe it’s actually 5gb for $40, so even better!

@luke11992

Yes..its 4.5 gb and if you add autopay it brings it up to 5 gb....for 50$ with autopay you get 8.5 gb...just remember what was mentioned earlier if you do an immediate plan change you will lose whatever was left of your previous plan,no credits or refunds for the unused days.

luke11992
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

To add on, I believe it’s actually 5gb for $40, so even better!

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@j112 wrote:

Hi,

New poster here, if this is in the wrong section I apologize.

I'm currently on a basic unlimited text+call, 1GB plan, and recently came across a promotion of $40 for 4GB.

What I'm wondering is, with my current plan I have $4 off on rewards. If I switch to this upgraded plan, will I lose my current rewards or do they carry over regardless?

Cheers,

J

The rewards are tied to the account, not the plan. So, no you won't loose the rewards if you switch plans.

Just a hint: Unless you are running out of data before the end of your term, you want to do a future dated plan change.  There are no refunds for unused parts of your current plan if you switch immediately.

Need Help? Let's chat.