cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supposed to get rewards, but did not...

Tishie1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

According to my profile with public mobile I earned $12 from being active in the community. But I just got a text with my bill and it says I earned $0 towards my bill from community involvement!!!

31 REPLIES 31

@stonechucker wrote:

@computergeek541, community rewards are monthly, not per cycle.  So that wouldn't make sense.  It's definitely the $10 referral, and $2 autopay first renewal upcoming (or as now found out past).

You're right. I messed up.  I probaby needed a coffee when I typed that and just automatically trippled it for 90 days.

@computergeek541, community rewards are monthly, not per cycle.  So that wouldn't make sense.  It's definitely the $10 referral, and $2 autopay first renewal upcoming (or as now found out past).

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's likely a reward for something other than community involvement

MandyJ

@Kipper wrote:

I here ya I'm not getting me $2 rewards every month for being on autopay. 

Have you checked your payment history in your self serve account? The autopay rewards only show up in your account hours before your payment goes through. There should be a line that reads "AutoPay Reward" with a $2 credit.

@Kipper 

If you feel comfortable, screen shot your overview page and payment history page for the community members to have look at.  Omit personal information.  

If you don't feel comfortable, then you will likely need to contact moderator for help, but expect 1-2 days wait.  

@Kipper wrote:

@Kipper  Did you sign-up recently?

Check your account to make sure AutoPay is active.

Kipper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Kipper

I don't understand why im not getting my $2 rewards every month for being on auto pay .

MandyJ

@Tishie1 wrote:

MandyJ, you are a genius!!

$12 rewards makes so much sense if it is from autopay and getting referred!! That is why it said I had $12 rewards but 0 community rewards. Also, why I don't have the community badges needed for rewards.

Thank you!

Awesome 😄 So glad we figured out the mystery!

Tishie1

MandyJ, you are a genius!!

$12 rewards makes so much sense if it is from autopay and getting referred!! That is why it said I had $12 rewards but 0 community rewards. Also, why I don't have the community badges needed for rewards.

Thank you!

MandyJ

@Tishie1 wrote:

I did earn $12 as it was on my profile. Now it says $0. But my mastercard showed $12 off...

Do badges relate to rewards?

Perhaps the $12 in rewards was not from a community reward (you have no community reward badges in your profile), but maybe it was a $10 bonus from being referred and the $2 autopay reward? Just a thought as that would add up to the $12...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tishie1 wrote:

I did earn $12 as it was on my profile. Now it says $0. But my mastercard showed $12 off...

Are you on a 90 day plan?

It seems very unlikely that you received this reward for the short amount of time you were active in the month of May.

Yes you get a badge that indicates that you got some level of reward. You have none.

Would you be willing to post a screen snip of your payment history. Blank out personal info of course.

Tishie1

Tishie1

Hi everyone.

So I kinda figured it out on my own. I was supposed to receive $12 in rewards and my ebill said $0. But....when I checked my mastercard transactions, I was received $12 off. So a glitch in the ebills?

@Kipper wrote:

Hello I'm having difficulty as well not receiving my rewards.Has your complain been answered?

@Kipper, the question in this thread is about Community Rewards. Which reward(s) are you referring to?

You may find your answer here: General Reward Rules

Or perhaps you could pose your question on a new thread here

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Tishie1 wrote:

According to my profile with public mobile I earned $12 from being active in the community. But I just got a text with my bill and it says I earned $0 towards my bill from community involvement!!!

@Tishie1 You don't seem to have earned a Community reward yet. There is no corresponding badge in your community profile. Perhaps you are using more than one user / email account.

Can you post a screenie of your profile where it shows you earned $12?

Kipper

Hello I'm having difficulty as well not receiving my rewards.Has your complain been answered?

@mojorising wrote:

@Tishie1 wrote:

23 posts and 7 bravos got you $12 in rewards?? D amn!

I've gotten $5 in total and I've been posting since March!

I see this as a probable top 25%, but on a 90 day play.  Public Mobile also mistakenly paid out double Community rewards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geopublic wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

Is it possible that PM moderators use the community rewards to credit back missing referrals etc?

Why bother? Just dump it into Available Funds.

@Anonymous We are talking about the PM system right ...just checking,

Having an issue with little asides are we? 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RossN wrote:

@Anonymous  if you put( she it they) together and say it real quick what do you get Smiley LOL

These are interesting times. There's the whole gender id thing with a preferred pronoun. There are the non-English names that English people might not be able to infer gender from.

Sometimes one can get a sense of gender from writing style. Maybe gender just doesn't matter anymore. I dunno.

One could infer male from your username but you could be a she using a male-like name as a cover so as not to get harassed by apes. We just don't know.

@Anonymous wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

Is it possible that PM moderators use the community rewards to credit back missing referrals etc?

@Anonymous We are talking about the PM system right ...just checking,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geopublic wrote:

@Anonymous  if you put( she it they) together and say it real quick what do you get Smiley LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RossN wrote:

@Anonymous  I figure she read total rewards since joining

Sure. But she (he/it/they 🙂 ) did specifically say community reward.

Like with you and your last 4 months of community rewards...she has none.

@Anonymous  I figure she read total rewards since joining

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tishie1 wrote:

I don't see any badges for community participation in your profile.

From when you started in mid-May to the end of May you might have got a badge on June 6 or thereabouts for those efforts. Then if your renewal came after that then you might have seen it come off your plan cost.

12 posts 1 bravo for the month. Hmm

So do you see this $12 on your overview page under Rewards?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Tishie1 wrote:

@Tishie1  They will get applied on your next renewal.

@mojorising what are we doing wrong?Smiley LOL

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tishie1 wrote:

23 posts and 7 bravos got you $12 in rewards?? D amn!

I've gotten $5 in total and I've been posting since March!

Need Help? Let's chat.