cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for improving customer savings

CatCanyon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
A potential way for community members to support each other financially...

Hi all, 

I'm informing everyone that in the last month my cost was $0 for the billing period.

Why? Because many of you were gracious enough to provide my posts with rewards e.g. BRAVO... plus, I autopay...which is an automatic $2 off the initial price per month. 

I'm proposing that if we each gave each other rewards, we would all benefit through assisting each other to save money and at the same time test the corporation's policy of "lowering the cost through participation".

Imagine, if we all fully participated in providing credit to each other we would be changing the intent of big corporations to take as much money as possible from the peons! 🤔😉😊

14 REPLIES 14

messenabout
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Awesome idea. How exactly do you earn money off by helping each other? I visit the community in spurts, and ask questions and answer a few if I can but I've never seen any money back for any of that. So I am wondering how do you earn it?

@Psygineer wrote:

I've never managed to get it down to 0 even when I was in the top 10% so congratulations on that.

For some reason your thread is badly screwed up for me. It looks like you just keep spamming the same message repeatedly. It only appears to be affecting this thread right now, hopefully that issue won't spread to other threads.

@Psygineer wrote:

I've never managed to get it down to 0 even when I was in the top 10% so congratulations on that.

For some reason your thread is badly screwed up for me. It looks like you just keep spamming the same message repeatedly. It only appears to be affecting this thread right now, hopefully that issue won't spread to other threads.

This is not a site bug.  Multiple identical and similar messages were merged for organizational purposes.  As for the community rewards, giving everyone bravos accomplishes nothing if the idea is to make Public Mobile pay more.  They're going to pay out predetermined amounts, so giving everyone bravos will only make it so that more are required to earn those community rewards.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CatCanyon  the reward levels are based on active users and percentages based on those numbers. The act of a group of people colluding  to  give and receive Bravos  for rewards could be considered gaming,  also if everyone received /gave each other the same amount of Bravos I do not believe they would  be really  Improving their chances of getting higher rewards once you are in the top 25%. 

CatCanyon

Can someone please explain what the topic header...SPOILER... means?

It appears as the header, with no obvious message in the dialogue box,  and when I click on it... the original message I posted appears. 

Wondering if anyone else sees the same thing as me. 

Also wondering if this strange looking "message" is the result of the action taken to fix the issues with the item I posted with the suggestion for how the community can help each other by attributing BRAVOS to each other's responses. I was informed that there was an unusual amount of times and places on the entire site that the message got "mistakenly" posted. 

Thanks for your attention. Hoping for more education about how this site works. 

@CatCanyon 

CatCanyon
Spoiler
Just saying... my plan is $40.

CatCanyon
Spoiler
Thanks for letting me know. I don't know how that happened with the execution of the first post. It was placed in the pioneer section which I came to understand was not the correct place. I then put it in another location which I thought was the correct placement. 
The rest of the threading I have no knowledge about how that occurred. 
Since you sound knowledgeable, would you be willing to explain to the community about where to place posts, suggestions, and knowledge based items. 
I know I would be appreciative. 
Thank you
@CatCanyon

@Psygineer wrote:

@Psygineer 

The op had copy-pasted the same message all over the community... Thank you to the person who merged the posts!

On the topic of bringing the plan cost down to zero: definitely easier to achieve on the $10 plan than on a plan that costs $50... 😉

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

powerg21

Yes I agree that we all should give each other Bravos!  

For me @CatCanyon the first important thing is to help others with their problems. And yes it’s ok to save some money with that but that’s not the priority goal.... or I would want change my « job » for some job with more money in my pocket.

CatCanyon
A potential way for community members to supprt each other financially...

Hi all, 

I'm informing everyone that in the last month my cost was $0 for the billing period.

Why? Because many of you were gracious enough to provide my posts with rewards e.g. BRAVO... plus, I autopay...which is an automatic $2 off the initial price per month. 

I'm proposing that if we each gave each other rewards, we would all benefit through assisting each other to save money and at the same time test the corporation's policy of "lowering the cost through participation".

Imagine, if we all fully participated in providing credit to each other we would be changing the intent of big corporations to take as much money as possible from the peons! 🤔😉😊

CatCanyon

Please note autocorrect error...

Title should have read: 

A POTENTIAL WAY FOR COMMUNITY MEMBERS TO SUPPORT EACH

CatCanyon

Hi all, 

Why? Because many of you were gracious enough to provide my posts with rewards e.g. BRAVO... plus I autopay which is an automatic $2 off the initial price per month. 

CatCanyon

Thanks for your message. I agree this service works well. Last month I was fortunate enough to have many people respond to my messages and ended with a zero balance. I like that the community idea works. 

I'm going to propose to the community that we continuously give BRAVOS to each other so we're can help each other keep our monthly bills lower than expected. 

Need Help? Let's chat.