cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for advertised reward

dearmasmichael
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There's a promotion now that reads: "For a limited time activate on any plan and get your next 30 days for $0" and I just activated my SIM card online, but didn't get the advertised reward.
Also, is there a support number where I could talk to a person?
I called 855-478-2542 and that's all automated.
Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

@dearmasmichael  Welcome to public mobile. We're always happy to help.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you meet the promo eligibility requirements, you'll get the credit applied to your account within 30 days before your first renewal.

dearmasmichael
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Got it. Thank you all for your prompt reply.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@dearmasmichael , your reward will come in before your next renewal and will be used to pay your 2nd month.

If you need PM Moderator help, you need to:

Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dearmasmichael 

Read the offer details. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/30daysfor0

The one-time credit amount will be equal to the plan activated on and will be automatically applied. Please note the one-time credit will be added to the account within 30 days of activation

GR
Mayor / Maire

@dearmasmichael the promo is your 2nd month free so you paid the first month and within the next month you'll receive a credit for the amount of your plan to cover your 2nd month.  There's no phone number to call, it's all done online if you have trouble but there's alot of people ready to help!  Welcome to public mobile 

Need Help? Let's chat.