cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stacking credits

nat1989
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

New to Public mobile, and wondering if they will stack my credits?

For example, there is a promo for $10 off earned myself for signing up now.

Then for each referral a one-time $10 off, plus $1/month per referral who stays on.

Then there is also the $25 credit if a referral signs up before March 14th?

Does that all get applied?

6 REPLIES 6

@nat1989 wrote:

Hi,

New to Public mobile, and wondering if they will stack my credits?

For example, there is a promo for $10 off earned myself for signing up now.

Then for each referral a one-time $10 off, plus $1/month per referral who stays on.

Then there is also the $25 credit if a referral signs up before March 14th?

Does that all get applied?

I didn't read anyone say this yet, so I'll say this:

Yes, as from earlier, the $25 referral credit (online) can be stacked with the 6x$10 credits for activating a $30 or more plan.

This is the part I am getting to that was asked about but not answered earlier:  The $25 referral credit cannot be stacked with the $10 referral credit.

Jose_F
Customer Support Agent

Hi Nat1989,

Some conditions apply. Most rewards can be stacked. As confirmed by @Sharry19, the $10x6 months credit, is stackable with the $25 refer-a-friend credit.

For other conditions, please check out the FAQs section of our "Share the love" promo, as well as our General Reward Rules article.

Please send us a PM if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

José.

Public Mobile Moderators Team.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
With the exception of referrals credits usually stack, so 5 referrals would get you $5 off every month and if you also have autopay you will get a total of $7 off per month.

nat1989
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you.

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@nat1989 YES these promos are stackable as long as you full fill the requirements.

If you are buying new sim now and activating by YOURSELF ONLINE or at Store and your monthly plan is >$30 (then for 6 months you save $10) + you refer someone and your referal ACTIVATE THE SIM BY HIMSELF/HERSELF ONLINE not at store before 18 March then you both will get $25 one time and you will save $1 every month as ling as he stays with PM

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nat1989- Generally speaking, credits will stack.  However, I am not sure if the 25$ and $10 referral bonusses are available at the same time.  This has nothing to do with stacking, just the rules of the specific promotions.

Need Help? Let's chat.