cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

Kh69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has anybody used pm In the United States? Is the service ok? Am traveling to Miami for a football game soon. 

6 REPLIES 6

amasood
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

You will have to purhcase add-ons for USA. I have used it and don't have any issues with them. Everything works great. 

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Even without a calling plan in the USA, my phone was always reflecting USA based carriers so you shouldn't have an issue connecting to one of them so long as your phone is compatible which odds are it should be if it is working in Canada. I had way better signal strength in the USA than I ever did in Canada too.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kh69

Please note that some US number are not supported.

From PM T&C

"Talk option required. Calls made to numbers starting with the following six digit combinations are not included in U.S. Roaming talk Add-Ons or U.S. calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialed: 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726, 530-881"

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Purchase an add-on for use in USA for a 10 day period. I've used it frequently and it works great.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kh69 wrote:

Has anybody used pm In the United States? Is the service ok? Am traveling to Miami for a football game soon. 

You need to buy the roaming add-ons of course. Put money in, buy add-on, restart phone, turn on roaming, scan for t-mobile or at&t.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I used up until Georgia..had no issues..

Need Help? Let's chat.