cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

Kh69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve bin with pb for a week I love it so far   How can a guy get money of the bills doing the community thing?

3 REPLIES 3

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile @Kh69

One thing that helps is if you have a concern, issue or even praise. I would recommend posting it. This community helps other members. Chances are if someone needs help, it is quite likely that others have or will have similar problems. Public Mobile just happens to reward people for being active on the forums here. Both @mimmo and @RobertQc have posted where to find more information about the rewards.

You also get rewards for signing up for auto pay, referral sign ups and how long you have been with Public Mobile. I belive it's $1 off each month after 1 year you have been with them, up to a maximum of $5 a month for 5 years. This is for a 30 day billing cycle. It will adjust accordingly for 90 day cycles.

More information here as well.

Loyalty Reward Amount Earned

30-day plan

90-day plan

After 1 year

$1/30 days

$3/90 days

After 2 years

$2/30 days

$6/90 days

After 3 years

$3/30 days

$9/90 days

After 4 years

$4/30 days

$12/90 days

After 5 years and onwards

$5/30 days

$15/90 days

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Be involved in the community, post quality replies.

If you are in it for the money then as it was once said it's more advantages to collect and return empty bottles.

There are a couple threads in the knowledge base and the rewards board that discuss community rewards. Reccomdd giving those a read .

This is one https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415#M5

Welcome to pm.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Kh69 wrote:

I’ve bin with pb for a week I love it so far   How can a guy get money of the bills doing the community thing?

You have to make sure your e-mail is the same for self serve and community. Not just the login (which is your e-mail), the back-end stuff which requires moderator assistance to change.

You need to participate here, in this forum. Answer questions that help people. Take some time and familiarize yourself with the community and read through the knowledge base , look at the top contributors and see how they respond to requested help. Number of bravo’s often tell you if its helpful or not. If you don't know the answer to someone’s question use the search feature 99.9% of every question someone asks has already been answered before.

Remember quality of posting is more important than quantity. Post explanations of why the answers will solve issues and use good spelling, sentence structure and links.

Read the following articles

Community Rewards

Reward Rules

How do I earn rewards

Who can earn rewards

Need Help? Let's chat.