cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

September Community Rewards have been paid out

If anyone is interested, community rewards appear to have been paid out for September 2017. 
Good luck to everyone and hopefully, you were able to save a few dollars this month.

14 REPLIES 14

@wendigo wrote:

i got $1. yeah. I am happy as long as it keeps coming

Community Rewards don't just "keep coming".  It depends entirely how active you are in the community here, relative to when compared to the contributions of all other members.  Good luck for future months.

Good job everyone!

Keep it going!

ScrapIron
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats to everyone who received a reward this month and especially to those who are frequently replying in the community. I know a lot of first time users appreciate your help. 

wendigo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i got $1. yeah. I am happy as long as it keeps coming

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Don't think I'll ever get over that .5% threshold, but happy with the $4 again. 

It isnt all day but there are sometimes where it is hours.  I usually have the site open at night when I am watching TV, check it before work and check it when I can during the day.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

The 0.5ers  must spend all day in here. I guess I shoildn't make fun of that since I've made the list a few times. You guys are giving the oracles a run for their money.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mtfolks wrote:

Looks like I slipped from top 5% to top 25%. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Smiley LOL

@mtfolks

Actually, if you're looking at your badges as of this moment (1:45pm) it's not updated yet.  The badge for September will have an October "earned by" date on it.

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Looks like I slipped from top 5% to top 25%. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Smiley LOL

@SD08 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

I was also checking tonight and saw it there.  Congrats to all that rceived rewards!!!  Need to keep the work up this month to complete 12 straight months at 0.05%.  Just received my 11th.

Jeremy's post is usually the following day so maybe we will see it tomorrow

Well, if he waited to post it on Monday, I guess that would be okay.  He deserves a weekend off like the rest of us.  Smiley Tongue

Congrats on the 11 straight!

As for me, I'll only be getting my 9th straight 0.5%.  

I think im on my 5th straight aha. Kudos to everyone

SD08

@ShawnC13 wrote:

I was also checking tonight and saw it there.  Congrats to all that rceived rewards!!!  Need to keep the work up this month to complete 12 straight months at 0.05%.  Just received my 11th.

Well, if he waited to post it on Monday, I guess that would be okay.  He deserves a weekend off like the rest of us.  Smiley Tongue

Congrats on the 11 straight!

As for me, I'll only be getting my 9th straight 0.5%.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I just checked the account and I got my reward.  Bravo to those who also got theirs.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08

Yeah, I see it in my account too.  Thanks for the heads up.  Robot Happy

This means Jeremy's monthly announcement is not far behind.

Need Help? Let's chat.