cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving money

fairchse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I earn credits in the community ?

8 REPLIES 8

fairchse

Thanks 

randalp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Simply put. Answer lots and lots of questions. Referring friends and family is quicker.

@fairchse  All great advice given...just post, answer, ask and bravo. The more you read the more you learn the more you can answer. All the time you spend on the community will be taken in consideration when they calculate the rewards. Welcome to public mobile.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I know you asked about the Community but you will have much better returns if you focus your energy on family and friends for referrals. They just keep on giving. 

But still hang around here. The tips you gather here make you look like a guru when an issue arises with your friends. 

Also, keep a few SIMs on hand as well. They may as well buy it from you if it locks it in. 

fairchse

Thank you 

@oglat wrote:

But if you like helping others and don't mind spending some time here you can get up to$20 monthly

The Community reward amounts go up to $15 for most peoople. $20 can only be earned through long time active participation is decided by invatiation by Public Mobile to the Oracle program.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

By spending lots of time and liking it

You will not make much money, somebody calculated 4c/hr (it was mentioned here)

You're better off collecting cans and lcbo bottles

But if you like helping others and don't mind spending some time here you can get up to$20 monthly

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@fairchse wrote:

How can I earn credits in the community ?

Learn as much as you can about how to trouble-shoot small problems that come up. Be able to offer corrective measures.

Click on Get Help and Get Started, then do some reading.

Need Help? Let's chat.