cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Royalty reward question

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi guys,

I activated my services on Aug 18, 2016, and my next payment due day is Aug 13, 2017. Basically, I did pay one-year services fee, but the time I with PM prior to my activated day isn't enough for full one year. I want to know when I can receive my first-year royalty reward. Is it my next bill on Aug 13 or later bill? Thank your.Man Very Happy

8 REPLIES 8

cricketfan

@kav2001c maybe, i was basing the calculations on mere math, i haven't gone thru the process myself so i don't know. If you got it before your 1st anniversary. Good for us i suppose.

@cricketfan but also your rewards are always (unless website glitched) added to your account before service renewal period

EG My renewal is not due until August, but all my credits are already applied to my account as pending

Also in my personal experiance I have seen multiple accounts receive loyalty credits well before the 5th payment

It might be autopay accounts populate quicker 

cricketfan
@kav2001c
As this is prepaid so billing happens before the service period.
1st payment, initial activation,
5th payment, after 360th day but before the loyalty rewards kick in,
6th payment, where the loyalty rewards be use against one's payment.

@cricketfan?

The loyalty reward is not supposed to show up until after 365 days

So 4 x 90 = 360 days then on your next renewal the reward will be there 

Why would you need 6 renewals? (6 x 90 = 540 days?)

@cricketfan wrote:
This will be the case for everyone, unfortunately.
4 batch of 90 days will get you to 360th day while one year reward will start from the 366th day from the activation.
Hence 6th payment will see the loyalty rewards in it.

cricketfan
This will be the case for everyone, unfortunately.
4 batch of 90 days will get you to 360th day while one year reward will start from the 366th day from the activation.
Hence 6th payment will see the loyalty rewards in it.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

First congats on your 1 year anniversairy.

From my experience I joined july 25 2016, had a 2 weekish  period where my account was suspended (out of country) my next renewal in now August 8.  I am showing 3$ in loyalty already.

so i think if you payment period overlaps your 1 year you get the rewards. 

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Well, @nishufan Congrats for that, hopefully we will follow soon

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
It's more likely will be on 18th of August its starts from activations date and once its complete 1 year from first day of activation. If you have a 90 days plan and you will see loyalty reward under your reward section on self serve. You will get on Aug 18th and will add up on your next renewal date after aug one.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.