cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Heslip1989
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I’m new to Public Mobile but have started to search the community today to see if I can answer some of my questions, which I have— except I’m wondering... on average how low can you get your phone bill after answering questions and asking questions, regularly in the Community? Basically what I’m asking, is it possible to have a 0$ phone plan & how long does it take for it to happen? Thanks in Advance

11 REPLIES 11

@Yummy 

There have been a couple of members who have reported hundreds of referrals at some point. @WoozyPolarBear comes to mind but more recently reported that he lost many of them when pm fixed the referral glitch that kept rewarding for referrals that had long left pm. Another member who is employed in the mobile industry @Mountainmaxman once showed hundreds of referrals in his account but that seemed like a waste since it would be almost impossible to spend those credits unless he was able to give them away in a charitable manner.

@softech wrote:

@Yummy wrote:

Do not expect to lower your (example) $50 plan to $0 unless you sign up your whole street with PM

or stand at the mobile kiosk and give out your name card whenever you hear "Public Mobile".. LoL

I wonder what is the All-time high in terms of friends referral..  🙂

I like that comment!!! 😂

Yes, it will be interesting to know who managed to accumulate the most referrals.

@Yummy wrote:

Do not expect to lower your (example) $50 plan to $0 unless you sign up your whole street with PM

or stand at the mobile kiosk and give out your name card whenever you hear "Public Mobile".. LoL

I wonder what is the All-time high in terms of friends referral..  🙂

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do not expect to lower your (example) $50 plan to $0 unless you sign up your whole street with PM AND force them to stay with PM until your last breath...

Lowering to $0 for $15 plan is doable with some real effort.

@kmonmoy wrote:

Yes, it is possible to get down to 0$ for your plan, unfortunately, community reward takes a lot of time and engagement. I won't recommend it.

Why not?

Being involved in Community can be very rewarding.

You can learn something new.

You can help others and that itself is VERY rewarding.

You can meet and befriend interesting people.

Of course, you have to spend a lot of time on-line, being very knowledgeable in everything PM and phones and be among the first to answer questions. Is that possible. Yes, if you live in PM 24/7.

I would aim for loyalty, little bit of Community involvement, few referrals, autopay with just right balance.

kmonmoy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, it is possible to get down to 0$ for your plan, unfortunately, community reward takes a lot of time and engagement. I won't recommend it. You can promote public mobile among your friends and family. Each active ref will reduce the cost by 1$. I know a friend that I referred managed to get it down to 2$ from his 15$ plan. May be he will get it to 0$ if he can make some more friends 🙂

@Heslip1989 

Hanging out here helps. The more you learn the more you can help. The better you get at helping the easier it is to refer people because then you can help them. The longer you stay the larger your loyalty reward gets.....

I have two accounts a grandfathered $10 account that my community reward is tied to....free after 2 months here.

My $15 account took 12 months to get to $0. $1 loyalty, $2 autopay, $12 referrals (about 1 a month). Now most months I actually get a credit and an extra $3 in loyalty rewards to come.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

$15 Plan

Autopay = $2

Loyalty - 5 years with PM = $5

Being moderately Community active = $2

6 referred friends = $6

Monthly payment = $0

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Heslip1989 wrote:

Hi there, I’m new to Public Mobile but have started to search the community today to see if I can answer some of my questions, which I have— except I’m wondering... on average how low can you get your phone bill after answering questions and asking questions, regularly in the Community? Basically what I’m asking, is it possible to have a 0$ phone plan & how long does it take for it to happen? Thanks in Advance

@Heslip1989 

Yes, it is possible for $0 monthly, especially if you are on a lower tier plan ($15)

Start with Autopay, enable Autopay and you get $2 right a way.  You get PAID for doing Nothing!!  

Then work on your Friends Referral.  You can $1 /month as long as your friend stays with PM.  More friends, more $1 off.   Also, it's get of no effort , you refer them once and it is $1 for life!! (as long as they stay, as long as you stay, as long as PM still in business  🙂  )

Community reward is a bit more work.  Come here couple times a week, try to reply for questions that you have answers.  Or post your questions.  And don't forget to Bravo others' posts.  It should not be too hard for $1 or $2 for the month.   If you are aiming for $5, $10 or $15, then you will have to pretty much stay here ALL THE TIME!!   Or once you have enough fun here, consider joining the Oracle team to earn $20 /month.  Oracles have been doing lots of great work for everyone here.

Loyalty reward is another reward that you don't have to do anything.  Stay with PM and you will get $1 off per month after your first year, $2/month after 2nd year.. up to $5 when you are here for 5+ years

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Heslip1989 

you have to read it Reward Rules visit Here link, ...

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Heslip1989 wrote:

By searching and reading all the threads about "Rewards", you should get a good idea.

But bottom line is that is not the best way to make/save money if you don't have the time and energy to put into it.

The real Reward here is when you find solution to a member's issues.

Need Help? Let's chat.