5 REPLIES 5

Looks like another dead thread. 

@68rsz28 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@68rsz28 wrote:
  1.  Hi I have referrd two friends so far but only getting credit for one 

@68rsz28 

After checking your Self Serve to confirm, check to make sure the person's phone number you are missing on your account received their $10 credit in their Available Funds.

If they received it, and you did not receive your $1, then either they did not use your code(typoed) or used someone else's.

IF they did not receive the $10 credit, then THEY would need to contact the Moderators to ask nicely to see if they can have it added after the fact.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@68rsz28 wrote:
  1.  Hi I have referrd two friends so far but only getting credit for one 

So you see $1 referral credit, right?

Open up your referrals and see how many phone numbers are showing 1 or 2?

If you see 2 numbers, then welcome to the club of PM QUIRKS!

My $’s bounce around every day while the phone number count remains the same. And do I get my credit based on the $’s or the numbers? Who knows......not happy. 

And by any chance, did one of your referrals suspend service? Ie did you mail the activated SIM card?

edit: What I just said refers to my account. But my wife’s account has NO quirks. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@68rsz28 

It's possible one of your friends mistyped your referral code, or has allowed their account to go into a suspended state, which would impact your referral reward on your renewal.

Public Mobile has been known to update a referral code if a user accidentally mis-typed it on their activation process, however the request needs to be made by the person activating the new account and must be done fairly soon after the activation has been completed. 

Like hours or days from the activation, versus weeks or more later...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account / My Rewards/ Rewards...click the little black arrow (Total rewards earned).to see the number of your referrals.

Need Help? Let's chat.