Did you mean: 

Rewards

Wahler
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 5 referrals and am only being rewarded for 3 since June

7 REPLIES 7

@Wahler wrote:

They are listed so I would assume they are still active

@computergeek541  Is correct. Here is a post from another thread where the OP is quoting a moderator.

My name's Maria and I'm happy to assist you. 

I have reviewed your account and as you mentioned, I noticed that though there are 14 numbers showing in your referees there are $13 rewards credits listed.

It's important to mention that in order for you to receive the referer a friend rewards, all of your friends have to be active in our network with an active plan. 

When one of the referees isn't active only the rewards for active friends will reflect in your account. 

In case a friend that isn't currently active decides to resume his/her service, then you'd get the rewards applied at the next renewal date for that referee. 

In case that friends stay without an active plan for more than 90 calendar days, his account will be deactivated and that phone number will be removed out of your list of referees or in case one of your friends decides port out, it will also be removed out of your referee's list and the referral rewards will be adjusted so you'd get rewards only for active friend's in our network. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Warm regards, 

Maria L. 

Public Mobiel Moderator. 

@Wahler wrote:

It's my understanding that the number only gets removed from your referral list after that friend's account has been closed.

Wahler
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Wahler 

You can check your Rewards section to see which phone numbers are left with your referrals.  For example,

Public mobile friend list picture.png

It is possible that some of your friends left.  

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Wahler contact customer support mods

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
type "missing rewards"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "click here to submit a ticket!)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM did a clean up for any inactive accounts so if they were inactivated then you may have lost the referrals.  You can log into your account and the last four digits for your current referrals would be listed.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Wahler wrote:

I have 5 referrals and am only being rewarded for 3 since June 

Those 2 referrals may currently not be active. Can you ask everyone if they are still active. If they all are then contact a moderator to look into this. Choose chat bubble in lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.

Need Help? Let's chat.