cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Suthurnbell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why am i not getti g my rewards for last couple months...nothing has changed snd the amount im paying doesnt make sense

5 REPLIES 5

Gonzo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Suthurnbell Just wanted to note that the amount charged has tax added on. When I started on Public Mobile, the monthly charge minus the rewards plus tax came pretty close to the quoted monthly plan price, leaving me feeling a bit unrewarded until I remembered the tax. Perhaps this is what you are seeing?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Suthurnbell 

Which reward type are you missing?

Autopay reward is very safe as long as your autopay is enabled.

Community reward depends on your contribution on this community previous month.

Loyalty reward is very safe as long as you stay with PM.

Refer-a-friend reward depends on how many referrals are still with PM on your renewal day. 

We need more info before we can tell you what went wrong.

Which plan do you have?

What rewards are showing on your "My Rewards" box on your overview page after login.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Lots of people got their referrals sorted out as they were getting rewards for referrals that are not active anymore due to a glitch, check your referral list and compare it to the amount you are receiving.

If same, check your payment history and see if that number decreased. If yes that's the reason, if not contact moderators

If it's different than what your sure receiving for referrals, contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Suthurnbell wrote:

Why am i not getti g my rewards for last couple months...nothing has changed snd the amount im paying doesnt make sense

What rewards are you missing?  When you signed up did you signed up on a promotion that was $10 off for a certain amount of renewals?  Could that have ended?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Suthurnbell wrote:

@Suthurnbell  Post a screenshot of your payment history for the last 90 days minus any personal info so that we can provide more info.

Need Help? Let's chat.