cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Wahler
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have not received credit for two referrals or my loyalty as I was one year with public in may

6 REPLIES 6

@pk2 The $10 credit is actually usually in the new customer's who got referred before the next sunrise. I don't have the exact cut off time, but it's almost always there by 4am eastern time. The official information says up to 72 hours.

Also, in the case of the OP, the referrer doesn't receive $10, but referral reward  should be instantaneous, although I have seen delays of a few minutes.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here is info about the Loyalty award.

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

There was recently a clean of referral awards.  Did both of your referrals have active accounts?  Do they appear in your self serve account ?

pk2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When did you refer those? It takes some time to apply to account. Normally In 48 hours your referral receive a $10 credit. After that confirmation, you can expect your rewards.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Submit the ticket with Simon Then follow the instructions

I know it goes against the grain around here. But I've always had much success playing private message tag with the PM Mods. Just submit all the information they need to reduce the number of back-and-forth dialogues.

Simple Simon autobot ain't for me. Tin can virty junk. But they say that getting a support ticket from Simon tends to get higher priority and faster response than flooding the Moderator_Team inbox.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Wahler Contact mods to clarify your situation.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.