cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

VancouverGirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have earned $1.00 in rewards but I am still being charged full price for my plan,   am I doing something wrong i.e. applying the reward to my account?

10 REPLIES 10

@VancouverGirl 

Is this the first reward youve earned is loyalty? Or do you have the autopay reward for $2? If you have no refer a friend rewards you have just over a week (May 31st 11:59pm et) to refer one and get a $20 bonus plus the monthly reward of $1. Your pending rewards can be seen both on the overview page in your account and your rewards page which estimates the amount owing based on your pending rewards subtracted from your plan cost.

@LurganIeUk 

Loyalty reward for 1 year with Public Mobile rather than refer a friend reward.

@VancouverGirl 

Has it shown up when you log into self Serve or are you just at 1 year With PM now so feeling it “should be there“? Lots of quirks with this one. Your 13th - 30 day plan begins at day 361 but the loyalty reward is at 1 year (365 days) so it will show up after that and the $1 will then be applied towards your 14th 30 day term. So it usually works out, just not quite as quick as people expected it to. But there have Instances of it not automatically happening and needing a moderator to fix it.

AE_Collector

@VancouverGirl 

Does it show on your account when you logon. You should see $1 reward and the phone numbers last 4 digits. Click rewards, then the triangle. 

VancouverGirl

Hi, no it's a loyalty reward.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@VancouverGirl wrote:

I have earned $1.00 in rewards but I am still being charged full price for my plan,   am I doing something wrong i.e. applying the reward to my account?

Do you mean $1 reward for a referral that you gave someone?

or

Do you mean the one time $10 for being referred, using someone’s referral code?

Either way it should show in the overview of your “My Account”. 

VancouverGirl

Oh, ok that is very good information. Thank you 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@VancouverGirl  just some clarification on the payment process.

Before renewal rewards are awarded to account 

At renewal

1)rewards are converted to available funds

2) the difference between available funds and plan cost are charged to credit card and increase available funds to plan cost

3) plan cost is deducted from available funds

After renewal available funds =$0

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@VancouverGirl  Nothing for you to do. The rewards will be automatically applied during your next plan renewal.

pharaohpeter
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The first month you will be charged full price; Public Mobile is a prepaid service.

The following months you will get your discount(s)

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@VancouverGirl the reward should be applied at your next renewal date. you can check your transaction history in your self serve to confirm if it was deducted from your account. the reward should automatically be added to your balance, you don't need to do anything special.

Need Help? Let's chat.