cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

May2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm kind of confused as to how the community works in terms of earning rewards, any advice would be great!

10 REPLIES 10

Chihuahuas_cool
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Best advice i can give is respond with the best knowledge you know. Read some posts first get comfortable then if you see a topic your comfortable with give them a honest answer. You dont have to comment on everything just comment on what you feel is ok for you.

Bella3

I've been with Papa mobile now for six months and I just realize that I had a credit of $11 in my account from all the rewards I've gotten I don't not sure when they add them but I know that if you said a pre-pay you get two dollars

Lesleesays

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Besides Auto pay ($2: every 30 days), Rerfer-a-friend rewards ($1: no limit) and Loyalty ($1: up to 5 years), you will be able to receive up to $20 community rewards if you are active in the community: answer questions or post topics. However, a $20 reward requires an oracle status. Earning a $15 rewards needs a huge amount of time and effort, like a full time job. I think earning a $10 reward is the highest level for most of us. I don't know how many contributions we need to receive higher rewards. 

@May2000 

Earning a community reward is based on your participation. When you first begin start with asking questions and reading posts. Offer your opinion on posts rather than trying to guess at answers. Use the search bar to seek answers either for yourself or someone else posting a question. I have correctly answered many members posts by doing just that....having no idea what the answer is until I searched it. Along the way you will learn more of the common knowledge needed to help others. Then as you read more and more posts and threads you will come across the more unusual issues and the different solutions required to solve them.

As you do this bravo posts that you like, learn from or helped others. Your time spent on the community, the amount you read, post, bravo and eventually the solutions you are awarded will all be calculated to determine compared to other members what level (%) you fall into and what kind of reward you may earn. But the best reward is the knowledge you gain to help you manage your phone and account and in turn your ability to help others with theirs.

@Brojam15 

Every month Public Mobile checks previous month (no one knows there formula) for the activity the previous month. Bravo's, posts, solutions, detailed posts, active time etc. Then community members that meet the percentage get issued a reward.

So for example the month of February.  Everyone that earns a reward for month of February will have a credit issued to their account usually around the 7th - 10th of March.

The only thing that's reviewed every 6 months is the Oracle's.

Brojam15

It took me a few times reading the articles before I figured it out too.  I thought there were surveys to answer or something for the community rewards.  However, come to find out, it’s by answering and helping people on this community site.  So, create a community account, use the same login email you do for your phone account, and try helping others. I’m not sure how many reply’s get you to rewards, but I’m going to reply to a few and wait and see what happens.  Also, community rewards are reviewed from the 1-6 of the month, so it would be into March before you see anything. 

Hope this helps! Brock

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Who doesn't like savings? At Public Mobile, we don't stop at affordable phone plans. We give you multiple ways to save even more!

• Loyalty Reward: $1/30 days for each year you’re with us, up to $5/30 days.
  • AutoPay Reward: $2/30 days.
  • Refer a Friend: $1/30 days for each friend you refer – plus, your friend receives a one-time credit of $10.
  • Community Reward: up to $20/30 days.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@May2000 wrote:

I'm kind of confused as to how the community works in terms of earning rewards, any advice would be great!

An easy reward to get is the Autopay reward. Just put your valid credit card on your account and sign up for autopay. ($2 off at renewal time)

If you can get any of your family or friends interested in a PM account, you could get the Refer a Friend reward. (another $1 off at each renewal for each friend you refer...make sure to give your friend your referal code)

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Read posts, learn self serve account and when comfortable enough start answering questions about other clients issues to try and help them. Be active and continue to try to assist others and end of month you may qualify for a community reward.

Also see this link

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

You can also use the search bar and type Community Rewards. There are many threads that you can read about them.

Need Help? Let's chat.