Rewards

abuczel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I submit my friends code as he recommended public mobile 

7 REPLIES 7

@CannonFodder wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@dabr wrote:

Type 'rep', select 'contact us', then 'submit ticket' and follow the prompts to finish.  You should also provide your friend's code to the moderators and hopefully they will allow for both of you to receive the referrer/referee credits.

@dabr Public Mobile would like the customers to follow the prompts and fully state their issue rather than typing rep.  They want to be able to gather data to find trending issues or frequent problems.

@ShawnC13  While that may the ideal route to go, for the sake of PM, and potentially, for the future sake of the customers, these forums, and access to the Mods, are here to help customers iron out any issues they have, so if folks find that they get quicker responses when contacting the Mods directly, isn't that the main goal....

@CannonFodder , I am just passing on the message that @Tiana_V  has asked Oracles to pass on when we see people going this route.  I am not saying that this is how things could get prioritized, but if they have someone go through the steps saying they have no service I am thinking that would get more attention than someone just says Rep, contact us

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@dabr wrote:

Type 'rep', select 'contact us', then 'submit ticket' and follow the prompts to finish.  You should also provide your friend's code to the moderators and hopefully they will allow for both of you to receive the referrer/referee credits.

@dabr Public Mobile would like the customers to follow the prompts and fully state their issue rather than typing rep.  They want to be able to gather data to find trending issues or frequent problems.

@ShawnC13  While that may the ideal route to go, for the sake of PM, and potentially, for the future sake of the customers, these forums, and access to the Mods, are here to help customers iron out any issues they have, so if folks find that they get quicker responses when contacting the Mods directly, isn't that the main goal....

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@abuczel wrote:

If you didn't do it at activation, then you will need to message a moderator via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Okay, thanks.  My understanding was that it was the quickest way to get to contact human.  Personally I've been private messaging the moderators and have received a response quickly, so haven't really made use SIMon.

@dabr wrote:

@abuczel wrote:

If you didn't do it at activation, then you will need to message a moderator via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@abuczel wrote:

Yes, you can use his code when you activate your SIM.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@abuczel wrote:

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

During activation of a Public Mobile SIM card, one of the form entries will be for a referral code. This is where you would enter your friend's referral code, and you will get a $10 credit a few days later. (And your friend will get $1/mo off of their plan as long as your account is active)

Need Help? Let's chat.