Did you mean: 

Rewards

Sheenau
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does this rewards stuff actually work?

9 REPLIES 9

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Sheenau  Yes, it does work especially if you enjoy the current service by PM and invite/referr people you know. Currently, there is a referral bonus of $20 (vs $10) for you. As already mentioned, the autopay is an easy $2 off your bill~

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Sheenau wrote:

Does this rewards stuff actually work?

Yes it does and it is real! Lowers you bills 

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@cat2019 wrote:

The only downside is PM does not have call centers for customer services. You can ask questions here in the community to get help from other users. 

Personally I find this community way better than a call center because everything is clearly written for the most part and you can always refer back to it. Also it's easy to understand what people are saying unlike some people I've spoken to on support.

cat2019
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes the PM rewards do work. that's why many people start to switch to PM from other providers. Although the plans look similar to others, but PM has many ways to help customers save money and cut down your bill. The only downside is PM does not have call centers for customer services. You can ask questions here in the community to get help from other users. 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There are many PM rewards to be had that will lower your monthly bill, possibly to zero. Click on REWARDS on overview page to see them all.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I joined a little over a month ago and I have a earned several rewards. Autopay is by the easiest, the rest take more time and effort to get.

@Sheenau  Yes the rewards can actually lower your bill ....significantly if you put in some effort and down to $0 depending on your plan and length of time as a customer.  The easy ones are autopay $2 and loyalty $1 for every year as a customer up to $5. Refer a friend rewards can be limitless but are $1 per referral and community rewards for helpjng others start at $1, $2, $5, $10 and $15. $20 is for Oracle's only and you must be chosen and very informed on all things public mobile related and very dedicated. While both referral rewards and community rewards require time on the community learning about public mobile to be successful  in earning their rewards. Referring people is the most lucrative  while community rewards require the most dedication especially to earn higher than the $1 (top 50%) and $2 (top 25%) rewards. Btw...within 1 month I was able to  lower my bill to $0 with a combination of autopay, referral and community rewards.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yes.  The easiest one is the autopay reward.  Loyalty reward is just staying with PM for 1 year and longer.  PM plan sells for itself.  All you need to let your friends know about the PM plans.  Refer-a-friend reward is one friend at a time 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay safe

Need Help? Let's chat.