cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

King13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a friend sign up at Walmart. Was told we both got 25.00 in rewards. This didn't happen

10 REPLIES 10

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@popping

Nice. I would add that the $25 is when there's a promotion and the $10 is always whether online or not if outside of a promotion.

Updated my post.

@Tav wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

@missorange wrote:

If you open the account at walmart, you should get 10 for both you and your friend. 

@missorange

I don't think this is correct, unless you can give me a link to a promotion I'm missing. As stated above, it's a one-time credit of $10 for the new customer, ongoing $1/30days for you as long as your phone number was put into the according field at time of sign-up.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Refer-a-Friend-Reward/m-p/411#M4

@Tav

That's what I paraphased?

I wanted to see a link to a $10/$10 referral promotion if that's what they claim is offered.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping

Nice. I would add that the $25 is when there's a promotion and the $10 is always whether online or not if outside of a promotion.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@King13 wrote:

I had a friend sign up at Walmart. Was told we both got 25.00 in rewards. This didn't happen

Let me guess.  Is the WM rep told you both will get $25 referral credit?  Lot of subscribers reported at this forum about the WM rep lying to them.

Here is the difference:

In-store activation promo: Referrer(current PM subscriber) gets $1/30days as long as your referee stays with PM. Referee (new PM subscriber) gets one time $10 referral credit

Online activation promo: Both will get one time $25 referral credit. Referrer will also get $1/30days as long as your referee stays with PM.  This $25 referral credit is offer as a promotion for limited time only.  The last $25 referral promo ended on 1 Jan 2019.  I have seen this offer for a few times for the last 6 months.

Please note that the one time $10 referral credit for new subscriber is offered all year round and is available for in-store and online activation.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@wetcoaster, thanks for correcting. 

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@wetcoaster wrote:

@missorange wrote:

If you open the account at walmart, you should get 10 for both you and your friend. 

@missorange

I don't think this is correct, unless you can give me a link to a promotion I'm missing. As stated above, it's a one-time credit of $10 for the new customer, ongoing $1/30days for you as long as your phone number was put into the according field at time of sign-up.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Refer-a-Friend-Reward/m-p/411#M4

@missorange wrote:

@missorange

Anonymous
Not applicable

@missorange wrote:

Not quite. Just the new customer. The existing customer gets the $1/30 days. IF a referral was made.

Edit: and just to be proper... for other readers...the $25 was a credit, not a reward. The $10 is also a credit. The only reward here is the $1/30 days.

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@King13 wrote:

Was this recently? The $25 reward as of recently was for online (do it yourself) activations only. I can't speak to anything before December/January. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@King13 wrote:

Correct. The $25 was for online activations with a referral. If a referral was made then the new customer would have got $10 and the existing customer would get the $1/30 days reward.

Depending on when it was you might be eligible for a different promo though.

Need Help? Let's chat.