cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

jessicca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Everyone can get rewards

1. Loyalty ($1 off every year you stay per month)

2. Refer a friend ($1 off per month)

3. Auto pay ($2 off per month)

4. Community (depends)

11 REPLIES 11

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jackfzhao wrote:

@will13am u r right, we will wait for 72 hrs n see, btw, the referrer got the txt, looks like something wrong on display, thx

Yes, the referrer will get a text message.  I got one PM congrats text today from a referee.

@popping wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@jackfzhao wrote:

@Yes, it's on $40/4.5G plan, it's signed up @ AUg 12th and still active

Easy way to check is go into the referring account and check the rewards tab.  The referred phone number should be there.  ..

I must be blind.  I cannot find the screen which lists the phone numbers which I referred.

@popping wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@jackfzhao wrote:

Easy way to check is go into the referring account and check the rewards tab.  The referred phone number should be there.  ..

I must be blind.  I cannot find the screen which lists the phone numbers which I referred.

Go to the rewards tab, click on the little triangle to expand the list.

popping

@will13am wrote:

@jackfzhao wrote:

jackfzhao
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@will13am u r right, we will wait for 72 hrs n see, btw, the referrer got the txt, looks like something wrong on display, thx

@jackfzhao wrote:

Easy way to check is go into the referring account and check the rewards tab.  The referred phone number should be there.  If not, then something is wrong, perhap data entry error.  If everything was entered properly, allow 72 hours for the $10 reward to show up in the new account.  If there is any issues, reach out the moderator team and they can assist with correcting the problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

jackfzhao

yes, it's on $40/4.5G plan, it's signed up @ AUg 12th and still active

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jackfzhao wrote:

Hi, my friend went to wal-mart this morning, signed up a $10 plan and ported the phone number from rogers prepay plan, but when after we put in the referral number, the screen showed "referral discount 0", does it mean the referral is not eligible? We have to sign up due to it's the the last day for the promo

The easy question...was the referred number FROM an active Public Mobile account?

jackfzhao

Hi, my friend went to wal-mart this morning, signed up a $10 plan and ported the phone number from rogers prepay plan, but when after we put in the referral number, the screen showed "referral discount 0", does it mean the referral is not eligible? We have to sign up due to it's the the last day for the promo

@mimmo wrote:

@ShawnC13 don't forget you need a rewards eligable plan ie not pioneer nor legasy.

Great point that is the major correction.  Rewards aren't for everyone lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo

@ShawnC13 don't forget you need a rewards eligable plan ie not pioneer nor legasy.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jessicca wrote:

Everyone can get rewards

1. Loyalty ($1 off every year you stay per month)

2. Refer a friend ($1 off per month)

3. Auto pay ($2 off per month)

4. Community (depends)

One major correction the rewards are every 30 days and there is already a knowledge base article about the Reward system  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.