cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

JennifeHowell72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have signed up both my boys to have a Public Mobile account and didn't add the rewards benefit of Friends $1 for each and also the one time $10 bonus for them. Is there anyway that I can have that added now? 

5 REPLIES 5

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Oops, did you forget to add them?  It happens to the best of us.

Although there is no way for us to do it ourselves (Self-Serve), you can ask a Moderator (staff) nicely to see if they'll add it for you.  You can try opening a ticket from your own account but they'll need to verify it with the 2 accounts and may be easier to do it from their accounts.

As @Anonymous suggested, to contact the Moderator team... it's best to open a ticket through the SIMon chatbot (click lower-right chat bubble) because you can link your account to the ticket.  Otherwise, you can message them at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@JennifeHowell72 

If you did not have your own referral code to add to the first of your boy's accounts you can private message a member and ask for theirs. Otherwise if you do have your own or a friends referral code just contact the moderators on each account to add it and/or add the first boy's account that you activated their referral code to your second boy's account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@JennifeHowell72 

Yes, you can. 

In order to add a referral code on each of their accounts, you would need to contact the moderators from each of their respective account and provide the referral code for each account that you want to use as a customer who referred them.

The person who is providing the referral code can't make the request of the moderators, it's the person who was to have entered it on their activation. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JennifeHowell72 , it can take a few days for the referred party to get the $10 credit.  As for the referring party, the $1 per referral will show up on the new scheduled renewal.  You can go to the rewards tab, click on the little sideways triangle and see the last 4 digits of the phone numbers that were referred by you.  This list will be used to calculate the referral reward on each renewal.  I hope this explanation helps.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here.            You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service
  •  what is missing your Rewards, to the can ADD to your account. 

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.